✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Some questions about AHFOD Tour!

Charleyyy

Hey everyone! My mum, best friend and I will be attending our first Coldplay concert in Paris next year. I have a few questions! 1. How early should we get there, considering we would like to be quite close, but not too close (Special effects/lights etc). 2. If we have standing, I'm assuming it's hard to go to the bathroom, is there any way around this? 3. Considering that we are three short people, how close should we really be to be able to see something? I have only been GA at a concert once, which was Justin Bieber in 2012. I was about ten rows back, but I could see quite a lot! This is obviously going to be a completely different concert (10000 times better of course ;) ) and a venue that fits 80000 people instead of 20000. Any advice would be much appreciated! :)

Hello

Depends on how close you want to be. As they've been selling early entry tickets, you probably won't get to the front, but if you're in the queue an hour or so before gates, you'll get close. The stage will be high up, so you shouldn't have too much trouble seeing anything. You might want to consider trying to get to the barrier of one of the smaller stages - we tend to go there and get the barrier there. Something to lean on, and then you're at the front for a while anyway.

• Like 1

Hello

Depends on how close you want to be. As they've been selling early entry tickets, you probably won't get to the front, but if you're in the queue an hour or so before gates, you'll get close. The stage will be high up, so you shouldn't have too much trouble seeing anything. You might want to consider trying to get to the barrier of one of the smaller stages - we tend to go there and get the barrier there. Something to lean on, and then you're at the front for a while anyway.

Thank you!! We were planning on getting there a few hours before, maybe about twelve or one. Hopefully we get barrier somewhere! :)

• Like 1