✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey Guys! If anyone is interested in some epic, Coldplay-sounding music, I might have a fix...

GreeneRockets

What's up guys!

I'm new to this community and am glad I found it. I've been a diehard Coldplay fan for about 5 years now, after I watched their entire Glastonbury 2011 set during the Mylo era and was blown away. I saw them for the first time ever in Pittsburgh last August and it was, without a doubt, the best show of my life and possibly one of the top nights of my life. Just absolutely incredible. For anyone who hasn't gotten to see them...MAKE SURE YOU GO NEXT TIME! Any money is worth it.

Anyways, my band released a song this past New Year's Eve that takes heavily from Mylo era Coldplay and bands like Angels and Airwaves and The Boxer Rebellion. I love the big, epic, stadium rock sound that makes you feel blissful and is burning with energy. So we decided that would be the first song we'd release! I posted to the Coldplay subreddit over on Reddit and they liked it so much they suggested I post here! So, for anyone who needs some holdover music until we get a new CP album, here's a link for a free listen.

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://soundcloud.com/fall-like-rockets/hearts-at-midnight-official

OR if you YouTube is easier, we had someone who lives across the world who loved the song reach out to us and asked if he could make a little listening-video for it.

If you guys don't care, that's cool, let's talk Coldplay. If you guys enjoy it, that's even better! There are Spotify and iTunes links on the Soundcloud page for those who do.

Let me know what you guys think.

• Like 3