February 10, 200422 yr doesn't si'il tout plait literally translate to 'if you wish'...don't think she wishes to put it on here! :rolleyes: :lol:
February 10, 200422 yr :lol: girls I've already posted pictures :sneaky: :sneaky: you'll just have to look if you want to see them :lol: :P
February 10, 200422 yr no s'il vous plait id a very polite sentence to ask sth, we traduce if you wish by si tu veux and that's realyy different
February 10, 200422 yr thanks steve-ray and may I say your looking rather spiffing in that last picture (thats a complement...believe me) :lol: :P oh nice Denise! :blush: :P I think we should all post pictures of us dancing :lol: :idea2:
February 10, 200422 yr spiffy eh? thanks, Fiiii :-) and that last one was actually only from a few months ago, so not 'out-dated' yet! hehe and hey... more of your pics would be sooo much appreciated! and nooooo not pics of me dancing (that is, if you ever catch me dancing! lmao)
February 10, 200422 yr I'll try get more pictures up since my scanner is screwed it's a little impossible at the moment but I'll see what I can do :idea2: :D
February 10, 200422 yr lea, i meant the really literal translation of that phrase...i know that it means 'please' and the 'if you wish' phrase would have another way of saying in french....anyways, it was a joke/pun kinda thing to begin with.... :rolleyes: :lol:
February 10, 200422 yr meme avec deux tetes ' date=' cinq pieds et trois mains :D[/quote'] Don't see a pic, I meant this ^^^^^^^^^^
February 10, 200422 yr oh Lea...you're very beautiful...so just post your pics, or i'll post 'em for you! :sneaky: :idea2: :lol:
February 10, 200422 yr whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!! do this , i 'll take the first plane for usa and i will show your butt how my foot taste :sneaky:
Create an account or sign in to comment