✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

GPASUYF backing track request

X&Yband

Hi, We wondered if there is anyone on here who could produce us a backing track.

I think it's quite a hard one to do. GPASUYF the live version (MX tour) think they are performing it again now on the current tour.

It's one of our favourite Coldplay live songs. But we only have the single version backing track, which is ok but we would love to be able to perform the rockier version at our gigs.

If there is anyone who has done it or would like to give it a go we are happy to pay via PayPal.

We have vocals, bass and lead guitar so would need drums and rhythm guitar in the mix.

Cheers

Hi, We wondered if there is anyone on here who could produce us a backing track.

I think it's quite a hard one to do. GPASUYF the live version (MX tour) think they are performing it again now on the current tour.

It's one of our favourite Coldplay live songs. But we only have the single version backing track, which is ok but we would love to be able to perform the rockier version at our gigs.

If there is anyone who has done it or would like to give it a go we are happy to pay via PayPal.

We have vocals, bass and lead guitar so would need drums and rhythm guitar in the mix.

Cheers

I can do that for you guys!