✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Extra VIP Top 12 TX

spring1

None of my friends listen to the same music I do and i feel alone on a silent hill. Actually that lie is going to get me swallowed in the sea.... Truth is, I have no friends. I feel more so yellow instead of blue about it. I am content but i run into the same issue...... I have a $750 top 12 VIP ticket I need to up&up. The seat is right next to me. I really don't do many concerts because I am afraid of all those x&y germs accumulating in one place nor do I spend over one grand on something that is not something I need..... It is a Coldplay concert so I decided to stop being squeaky and buy the tickets. Bought them last year! So it is important that I give the ticket to a fun person that wants to have an amazing day. Because I am giving it away I want all the stuff it comes with. Signed posters etc. Sorry but the person I was going with can't go because of an sickness so I want to make sure that person get all of the the goodies from the ticket. I know it will be hard to let signed posters and all that go but don't panic, it's a free seat on the 3rd row and access to the vip room with early entry. I have no gender, orientation, race and zero prejudice so anybody can get the ticket except a ex boyfriend...may be too weird. Below are my only requirements.

Rules are:

1.You must be 18+ because my name is not Marry P coming in with a parachute and I don't want to babysit your kid..... Sorry, I have no kids.... cute little things but they are like kittens...always into trouble.

2. I have bad allergies and if I can avoid a smoker to my left, that will be great. I want to smell sweat from the excitement not death and all of its friends.

3. Must not be hateful. I have zero hate in my heart for anyone or anything. If you don't like certain types of people and have a twisted logic, you won't like me. The again the good book say's "Those who are whole need not a physician; But those who are sick.

4. Communication is key. My tickets are "Will Call" and I am going early as they will allow. Around 5 most likely. We need to communicate so a cell at the time will be great.

5. Please don't get sloppy drunk. I don't drink but if you over 21 I won't tell you, you can't drink. I suppose this is why I have no friends and is an army of one...but I believe asking you not to get drunk is fair. The smell of alcohol makes me want to puke unless it is mixed in food like cake.

Conclusion:

The hardest part for who ever you are is that the concert is in August at NRG stadium on the 25th..Houston Texas... Right around the corner. I don't mind going alone but wasting a great seat is the only reason i giving it away[emoji23] Who gonna be my fake friend for a few hours?568093babbab8002ef75f0f05a175ba7.jpg

• Like 1