✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

im scared..

jewl*

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you can say oh well because you don't live under my conditions. :D things are going alright now though 8)

yeah i guess i cant say things about it cos im not there and see things with my own eyes..but i know how annoying my housemates can be :x :(

• 3 weeks later...

yes i would prefer that.

you know another thing that came up. now that i'm with john it just so happens whenever he stops by she some how always comes by also and is here the whole time. i'm not even really sure if she does that on purpose because she's always here when he wants to come by. he was here just a while ago. but you two lazy people sleep at weird hours and werent on when i was. it's 5:30 here it should be noon over there were you are angie...come by!!!

yes i would prefer that.

you know another thing that came up. now that i'm with john it just so happens whenever he stops by she some how always comes by also and is here the whole time. i'm not even really sure if she does that on purpose because she's always here when he wants to come by. he was here just a while ago. but you two lazy people sleep at weird hours and werent on when i was. it's 5:30 here it should be noon over there were you are angie...come by!!!

who is this Ginger? who is his chic? your roomie? :roll: