April 21, 20197 yr When I watched Coldplay - A Head Full Of Dreams [2018] from Amazon. Subtitles for it were really off and I that was just irritating me a lot. So, I took some time and fixed those subs. Their timings and corrections are done by me. Took me almost 12 hours to fix those as I want those to be as perfect as they can be. You can check the difference here :- https://diff.pics/co0mpnAaJKib/1 This is just a preview of what kind of fixes can be expected. Here's the link to subs :- https://www35.zippyshare.com/v/iHbfMf9X/file.html It's a SRT file which can be externally played on any computer and can be muxed with the video. Enjoy. P.S. - If anyone have the link to 1080p iTunes version of Live is Sao Paulo please send it to me. I'll really appreciate the help.
Create an account or sign in to comment