✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2022-06-14] Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL

Captain Crieff

• 9 months later...

Other support was Gigi. A day or so after getting back from 5.6.2022 Dallas, my Mom told me she got tickets for Tampa 6.14.2022....and of course i was ECSTATIC!!!! This Music of the Spheres Tour marked the first time I got to see Coldplay more than just once per tour (Mylo Xyloto was 1 show and AHFOD was 1 show, would have been 2 if Hurricane Harvey didn't destroy Houston). This was also my brothers second Coldplay show and he for sure LOVED IT!!!! We cannot wait to go back to Music of the Spheres Tour once again. I would like to share this amazing photo I took of the stage and the venue right as the house lights came back on after the show.

ColdplayTampa 6.14.22.jpg

• Like 1

On our way back to our Disney Hotel after the show....I came up with this heartwarming message I would like to share:

And thus….Coldplay’s 2022 U.S. leg of the Music Of The Spheres Tour has come to a close. Glad I got to experience this wonderful night with SO MANY Biutyful people. Until we meet again, don’t forget:
Everyone is an alien somewhere
We’re one big band
We’re all in this together
But most of all….Believe in Love 

Here’s to Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman, and Will Champion….for always delivering such an outstanding performance 

❤️

• Like 1