✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2000 miles needed

Shell

Hi everybody. 

My mum has just died and I wanted to have the coldplay version of 2000 miles played but the funeral music system doesn't have it. For licensing etc they can't stream so they've asked if I can get a copy. 

I know it was a charity release but I cant find it available to buy or download anywhere. The only compilation I can find it on is an American one that I have no chance of getting in time. Can anybody help?

Thanks 

Hello friend, I am so so sorry for your loss. I've just done a search for you and, to my understanding, 2000 Miles by Coldplay was only ever released digitally. Capitol Records (Coldplay's US based record label) released a promo CD, most likely for their use only, and this is very rare and very expensive. I hope you can find a way to play it at the funeral, and again, my sincerest condolences. 

Thank you so much for looking too. 

They only let people download it for a few weeks I think so I don't think many people will even have the digitally. I can use an mp3. It just can't be streamed. 

I hear it in UK radio all the time so just figured it was out there. Never mind.

Thanks again.