✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

3 tickets for sale for Manchester May 31st

mjc74

Hi all. New member who after seeing the show in Glasgow last night was lucky to get through today for Manchester next year. I have 3 standing for May 31st available as I managed to get some for the extra dates which are more convenient for my family. Happy to accept £300 just to clear some credit card debt.  The only issue is they are from See and you would need to have an account with them and I could then transfer them to you once they are available to me. Thanks for reading and any questions  then please send me a message. 

4 hours ago, mjc74 said:

Hi all. New member who after seeing the show in Glasgow last night was lucky to get through today for Manchester next year. I have 3 standing for May 31st available as I managed to get some for the extra dates which are more convenient for my family. Happy to accept £300 just to clear some credit card debt.  The only issue is they are from See and you would need to have an account with them and I could then transfer them to you once they are available to me. Thanks for reading and any questions  then please send me a message. 

I'm interested, messaging now