✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I rule on the soccer field!

just thought I'd share that with everyone...lmfao...I love soccer...aggressive sk8ing and of course Coldplay...and my gf Blossom...

but soccer definitely rules my sports world..in one month (April 2004) I scored 9 goals...yea I'm happy!!! :)

ok so this past Saturday during my soccer game I got kicked in the side of my head so hard that I spent all day and nite in hospital...it sucked!...not only that I didn't even know my own name or who my dad was...I'm ok now I think...but still have a bad headache and seem to feel out of it...but I won't tell my dad or I'll have to go back to the drs and miss soccer... :(

I'm an awsome goalkeeper :D It's been my position for two years and when the season starts again this summer I'm playing there again :) :dozey:

That sucks about getting kicked in the head, man. :cry: Hope your headache goes away soon! :kiss:

Shiver911, yea my head still hurts a bit and I can't play for 2 weeks...doctors says so...this fucking sux...and my position has always been forwrd...played goalie 2x and I sucked...besides I'm a runner and gotta have that ball..can't keep me netted in a box...lol.... :cool:

rush_of_blood10, hey Sally...howz it going?...hey email me ok

eww kicked in the head :stunned: :confused:

my leg still suffers from being kicked in the shin by a godzilla sized girl. :( she kicked me twice in the same place. all in the same season (played them twice) it was gross.

i'm too afraid to play foward. staying back and playing defense has always been my thing. i guess that's why i get my ass kicked all the time.

i just looked at all your ages. no wonder i'm the only one saying i don't play anymore :blush: :lol:

• 1 month later...