✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

can someone tell me the coldplay song

barry5667

Yeah, Clocks. Gotta love that song. Coldplay songs are used bloody everywhere... why, the other day I saw a commercial for the new series of "Six Feet Under" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head" was in the background....

Oh, I'm Tom by the way. New here. Don't hurt me. :D

Yeah, Clocks. Gotta love that song. Coldplay songs are used bloody everywhere... why, the other day I saw a commercial for the new series of "Six Feet Under" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head" was in the background....

Hi Tom!! Welcome to our lovely board!! I'm Laura!! :D

hellooooooooo tom :) welcome to the board im angela and if they hurt ya ill break their legs ;) hehe :lol:

Why would we want to hang you?? You seem like a nice fellow...

Get Typing Tom!! :D

Wow, the validation is sky-rocketing through the roof with that one. Ta very much... :D

:lol: :lol: I didn't even notice I had that much posts...I only made it to 1000 a couple of days ago....Oh my! I'm addicted...HELP!! :D

what else do you like apart from coldplay tom? :D

Sweet One you are addicted! :P

Music wise? Erm... some embarrassing stuff like Dolly Parton, Cher... then some cool stuff like Radiohead, The Verve, Madonna, Catatonia, Space... then some oldie stuff like Joni Mitchell and Elkie Brooks. Really varied, really. :D And, of course, Coldplay.

Non-music... not much. My life's become stagnant since I became unemplopyed. My life consists of signing-on, music, television and food. :P

Music wise? Erm... some embarrassing stuff like Dolly Parton, Cher... then some cool stuff like Radiohead, The Verve, Madonna, Catatonia, Space... then some oldie stuff like Joni Mitchell and Elkie Brooks. Really varied, really. :D And, of course, Coldplay.

Non-music... not much. My life's become stagnant since I became unemplopyed. My life consists of signing-on, music, television and food. :P

I'm not addicted Tom....I just have nothing better to do...

I always say this but I love any guy who loves Radiohead!!! Woo-Hoo!!! It's cool that you like Joni Mitchell...she's awesome...

My life's boring too..i'm finished school and struggling to find a job.. :roll:

Oh, and please, call me Laura...I'm not too fond of my SN.. :-D

cool a good taste in music i can tell :D

cool a good taste in music i can tell :D

Great taste Angie...RADIOHEAD!!!! :D