June 7, 200422 yr Yeah I have 5 older brothers...I didn't really lived with them much...it's been like 4 years that I've been living with 3 of them...My oldest brother is 32...and the youngest is 22....... wow you got a farm? I want a farm :D You got animals and everything and horses?
June 7, 200422 yr Author hehe! yeah! we got sheep (merino stud!) and cows and i've got horsie! (an about 20 chooks, 2 cats an 5 dogs) u got any animals?
June 7, 200422 yr No...no animals...I don't have any animals.... :/ No pets... :/ But I always wanted a horse! I love horses :D Your farm sounds very nice. I want one like that also :D
June 7, 200422 yr Author hehe! but its not all fun! (memory of my pet calf being killed, skinned, strung in tree, cut up by the butcher and put in our freezer!!!!) needless to say i'm a vegetarian! but yes, i love horses! hey, its 6.30 pm over here so i gotta get down to some serious studying! -i have been doin some revision today on the internet on my schools summary notes page, but now its time for some textbooks! nighty nite
June 7, 200422 yr Well I have had pets before though... ;) and well good luck with the studying then ;) :) Nice talking to you Jess :D :) ciao! :cool:
June 7, 200422 yr Hahahaha. I just heard something similar on the Simpsons, so I felt like saying it. I don't really, considering I don't even own a car, let alone know how to drive.
June 7, 200422 yr Thank god! I once saw a movie that might've even been called Car Crash? And it was about people who actually did do that... went out and caused car accidents 'cos they got off on it :huh: :o
June 7, 200422 yr Mmm hmmmm .... and the sound of metal crunching etc. got them really excited... I remember this one woman had her whole leg in a metal brace and this guy was licking it ... NIIIICCCEEEEE
Create an account or sign in to comment