✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

tell us a bit about yourself....

jax

Guest LiquidSky

Yeah I have 5 older brothers...I didn't really lived with them much...it's been like 4 years that I've been living with 3 of them...My oldest brother is 32...and the youngest is 22.......

wow you got a farm? I want a farm :D You got animals and everything and horses?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

No...no animals...I don't have any animals.... :/ No pets... :/ But I always wanted a horse! I love horses :D Your farm sounds very nice. I want one like that also :D

hehe!

but its not all fun! (memory of my pet calf being killed, skinned, strung in tree, cut up by the butcher and put in our freezer!!!!)

needless to say i'm a vegetarian!

but yes, i love horses!

hey, its 6.30 pm over here so i gotta get down to some serious studying! -i have been doin some revision today on the internet on my schools summary notes page, but now its time for some textbooks!

nighty nite

Guest LiquidSky

Well I have had pets before though... ;) and well good luck with the studying then ;) :) Nice talking to you Jess :D :) ciao! :cool:

Thank god! I once saw a movie that might've even been called Car Crash? And it was about people who actually did do that... went out and caused car accidents 'cos they got off on it :huh: :o