Everything posted by __therese
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Wtf? Borat? lmfao lmfao man, I thought I was random but that award goes to Juli! :nice: :laugh3: It's just... god, they were so fucking brilliant. Still are. :bigcry: :heart: Btw, does anyone know if there is some way for someone that didn't start a thread to edit the first post? It would be kinda nice to be able to put download links there instead of looking for them through 443 pages :laugh3: Ohman, are we bigger then the Muse-thread yet? :wideeyed:
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Oh man! ISERIOUSLYWANNADOTOMATKINSOFUCKINGBADANYWHEREANDEVERYWHEREANDANYWAYHELIKES :bigcry: :dead:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Yeah, sure! Post them wherever you like. Share it with everyone you know etc. Spread the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove! It was one of the first songs I heard actually. I (as you know) got into the Shambles and decided to hate the libs but then I got interested so I asked what I should listen to and someone uploaded that one for me and man, I've never felt so much while listening to a song. It's just... wow. The lyrics: My lady clear your ears now, and open up your eyes We’re all out of synch now, and we no longer harmonise And if lust and despair, are two bullets in the same gun Well we’ve been playing Russian roulette for far too long Just breathtaking./done praising.
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
You're welcome :nice: :) I gotta advice you all to listen to 'Breck road lover'. It truly is the best song ever, by anyone.
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
^So beautiful! The Libertines - Breck road lover
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
I didn't! But I've had like two bottles of wine or something lmfao During the whole day mind you. Which kinda means I started drinking when I woke up which was around 3 pm :uhoh: :laugh3: I'm quite good at not getting drunk. I usually win the shot-contests we have. Always ends the same way but ya know, I'm a slut :laugh3: I'm rambling again aren't I? Carlos is rubbish. Drew is hot. I want him. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Okay, so here they ALL are! I left out the Babyshambles sessions cause, yeah, I'm guessing most people have them and if not they're on Albion Arks! Anyway, enjoy :smiley: Cyclops: http://www.sendspace.com/file/w87kd2 Bangkok: http://www.sendspace.com/file/25ixiq Mr Finnegan: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nre09g General smuts:http://www.sendspace.com/file/1vrtto Never, never: http://www.sendspace.com/file/110zjz Dilly boys: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ogrvxl Plan A: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0124m3 Sally Brown: http://www.sendspace.com/file/sxbb91 I got sweets: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7jqjhl Who's got the crack: http://www.sendspace.com/file/g1fdya Mocking bird: http://www.sendspace.com/file/x24ie3 Tell the king (Original demo version): http://www.sendspace.com/file/closok Skint & minted: http://www.sendspace.com/file/e13rta Death on the stairs (Bernard Butler): http://www.sendspace.com/file/14qgc3 Mayday: http://www.sendspace.com/file/j9edib Don't look back into the sun: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hj1ucs Skag & bone man: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vg92yp Hooray for the 21st century: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cfb8m8 Hooligans on E: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tzb2ro Time for heroes (Acoustic): http://www.sendspace.com/file/69v19f The delaney: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rgnblm Smashing: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hz2zg5 Don't look back into the sun (Japanese version): http://www.sendspace.com/file/6he8az All at sea: http://www.sendspace.com/file/va3dr1 7 deadly sins: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7s8qoe Can't stand me now (Demo): http://www.sendspace.com/file/iv7f2v I get along (Original): http://www.sendspace.com/file/x2oslk Breck road lover: http://www.sendspace.com/file/y4c9i3 France: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hcdm1t Pay the lay: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ig7zdf You're my Waterloo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/eegiq1 xxx Through the looking glass: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hjom2l Bucket shop: http://www.sendspace.com/file/01zjwp Half cocked boy: http://www.sendspace.com/file/d05cmn Love on the dole (Demo): http://www.sendspace.com/file/qmhbrp Sister sister (Demo): http://www.sendspace.com/file/5xnq5a The sweet by and by (Songs they never play): http://www.sendspace.com/file/72qz1g The delaney: http://www.sendspace.com/file/k0quaq The first 'The delaney' was a b-side on the 'Up the bracket'-single, the second is another version recorded for the one of the albums (the selftitled I think) but was, obviously, not used.
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Leire? Oh yay! :dance: Something new happened in other words and more fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic :nice: :dance: :laugh3:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I'm rubbish, rubbish, rubbish and to lazy to read everything so short update anyone? :shy: :kiss: I'm uploading the songs* now! Or I'm starting soon, might take an hour but when was Andy leaving? Wanna do it before she goes so ;) *songs meaning b-sides and different versions and demos etc. I told some of you (I think) I would today but yeah, I choose drinking wine and watching 'Little Britain' instead. I'm rambling. Ignore me! lmfao :laugh3:
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
I'm rubbish but yes Iris, I post Carlos every day. But I'm rubbish today (or yesterday) and for that I am sorry. And Dani, I would love you even more if you did a daily Peter but my guess is that people would go insane cause people in general tend to belive tabloid stories. So yeah... but Peter is lovely and beautiful and amazing and I love him so fuck off! :smug: :veryangry: lmfao I'm also slightly halfdrunk but ignore that. Anyway, since I'm rubbish: Daily Carlos; random hotness. Forgive me :shy: :kiss:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
No idea. Anyone but Peter could've posted it basically :laugh3:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Belle and Sebastian - Judy is a dickslap
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Mando Diao - Down in the past
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Defenitly. 2007 is gonna be good. And man, I'm so mean to you today. Like: write! write! write! I am so sorry. I don't know what got into me! Like really... :shy: :laugh3: It was just an overwhelming amount of fics being put up I guess :uhoh: lmfao anyway, sorry!
-
Rate the latest movie you've seen
The Holiday - 7/10
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
The Killers - Mr Brightside
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
You should. You should write ;) Shambles-blog: :bigcry: anyone else thinking there are some pun intended in the category :nice: *pets them*
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I should've wrote that. You're so much more clever than me. Anyway, of course they do. How about... no, I won't even get in to it. It just makes me wanna bitchslap people.
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
All of them are cunts. Seriously. Leave him alone. How about slagging of people like, erm, god, I'm really crappy at tabloid celebs but... yeah. Whatever. People that got famous by Big Brother or Jordan or whatever. People that haven't actually contributed anything to the world than waste of air.
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
- What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
lmfao so i'll do a list tomorrow of all the non album songs i have (not bootlegs though) post it and then everybody tell me which ones you don't have and I'll upload them? Man, I've got to much time on my hands :laugh3: Blindside - Shekina :heart:- What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Aww :shy: It's fucking amazing isn't it? I should upload all my b-sides and strange stuff one day, if anyone doesn't have it. Oops, wrong thread :laugh3: Peter Doherty - Delivery :heart:- The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I'll never deny I'm fanatic. I am. It gets bad sometimes but that's how it is. And I'm kinda happy I am. Cause it makes me happy. They make me happy. Trust me, the longer you listen the worse it get :laugh3: Aww...ask away, no reason to be scared :wink: edit: dani writing? yes! :dance:- What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Sigur Rós - Syndir Guos (opinberun frelsarans)- The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Weehu! We're not scary anymore :dance: :laugh3: :nice: And Andy! I squeeled when I read that :nice: - What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?