Everything posted by zeoir
-
The "OR" Game
older pets or no pets
-
Scandinavian’s
I know, but we are scandinavian's too! :D
-
The "OR" Game
up make-up or no make-up
- ONE WORD
-
Chocolate
I love Finnish chocolate called Fazer :heart: i'm a huge fan of milk chocolate :wideeyed: Yes i'm a chocolate-addict :kiss:
-
(game) The Next poster...
No, not really The next one owns a shower cap
-
13 questions about u
Name: Roosajatta Nick Name : Rolle Favourite colour : red Favourite animal : dog Favourite song : Daylight, U2 - Sometimes you can't make it on your own Favourite Band : Coldplay, Mew Favouirite football team (world cup) : Brazil (?) If you had a kid boy or girl what would you call it: girl: Elise, Isadora, Lumi boy: Tuukka, Elias, Kaius A place you would like to die: In my bed How would you like to die : For someone How many times do you sware a day : 20 How many times do u smile a day : 10 Your coolest hobby : playing cello :laugh3:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Muse - Hysteria
-
What was the last thing in your mouth?
garlic dip
-
Officially pointless Coldplaying word association thread
lighter
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Oh Yes yes yes!! Ryan Gosling really is stunning :kiss: And few more :laugh3: :stunned: :heart:
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
oh my god! Hot tommy is making me wild! :drunk:
-
(game) The Next poster...
you're always saying that :dozey: No The next one likes to drink water
-
Guess the song!
Warning sign I sing for
-
(game) The Next poster...
Thanks for asking, yes i do :wideeyed: The next one is going WILD!
-
I need.....A BAG!
It's extremely healthy ;) I think all the people should try this kind of lifestyle! :) The fridge is working just fine :) it's so handy to get a cold coke while being in sauna
-
I am currently listening to....
Maroon 5 - Must get out
-
Do You Know My MIDDLE Name?
- The "OR" Game
left donald duck or mickey mouse- I am currently listening to....
Snow Patrol - Set The Fire To The Third Bar- Do You Know My MIDDLE Name?
You just made my day in the "Bonjour"- thread :laugh3: "I'm ROGER and from Canada" Good move guy! ;)- The "OR" Game
pee. I guess :uhoh: fork or spoon- The "OR" Game
ooh, got me :P you past or future?- Officially pointless Coldplaying word association thread
bear- Estonians Enjoy Skype Conversation With Coldplay
If they every go to Estonia they absolutely should come to Finland too :rolleyes: Chris promised :wink3: - The "OR" Game