Everything posted by nancyk58
-
Chris and Gwyneth announced their separation
I am so sad about this, really. I really thought that this marriage would last. I wish that this was posted on 1 April so that it had been an April's fool, but no. I remember at the award show where Atlas lost to U2's Ordinary Love (from the Mandela movie), but Chris Martin's name was acknowledged by U2 - where there was a photo where they looked like a couple just before splitting up, but then there was another where they talked to each other and then smiled, so I thought / hoped that everything was well. But I have full confidence that they will deal with this in a good way also for the sake of their lovely children. But still - I wish that it were 1 April today (and not true). I wish them all the best in the future as I have also done in the past.
- The song Game!
-
Random Coldplay thoughts...
In 48 minutes Coldplay Live 2012 from Danish TV channel DR3. I am going to watch it and then read more about Coldplay's most recent gig plus today's video shoot. Wonderful with lots of Coldplay news and more activity on Coldplaying.com.
-
The ABC's of Coldplay
Life in Technicolor exists in 2 versions - the instrumental on the Viva the Vida or Death and all his friends album and the song with lyrics from Prospekt March here called Life in Technicolor II
-
A-Z of artist names
Whitney Houston (R.I.P.)
- A-Z of artist names
- A-Z of artist names
- A-Z of artist names
-
What can we do to save the forum?
"Everything's not lost" and "Fix You". (When listening to Fix You 5 minutes ago on a Danish radio programme (with good music) I was listening to the words "go to waste" and "cannot be replaced" made me think of the coldplaying situation. Hopefully everything will turn out for the best. :fingerscrossed:
- A-Z of artist names
-
A - Z Songnames
Talk :gossip: by Coldplay
-
The ABC's of Coldplay
J aka. Jonny boy :jonny: has a very charismatic smile. Jep.
-
The song Game!
Everything's not lost (a comfort there is the other forum) :cry:
-
The song Game!
Sometimes you can't make it on your own - U2
- A-Z of artist names
-
The word song game
get ON your boots - U2
- A-Z People Game!!!
-
A - Z Songnames
Ray of light - Madonna
-
The ABC's of Coldplay
Hurts like Heaven (good expression of our feelings when saying goodbye to this great site)
- Girls Name from A to Z
- A-Z of World Cities
-
Song VS. Song Game
Violet Hill vs. Everything's not lost
-
Secret Santa 2013
Today I sent an early Easter card to the coldplayer to whom I am an extra secret santa (I only got the address when Coldplaying came back, so I chose to wait to send it until medio March). The card should arrive in good time for Easter.
-
The ABC's of Coldplay
Coldplay's 6th studio album Ghost Stories is due on 19 May 2014.
-
The ABC's of Coldplay
Zimbabwe - where Chris' mother Alison comes from. The African rhytms inspired Chris to write Strawberry Swing