Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nancyk58

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nancyk58

  1. I am so sad about this, really. I really thought that this marriage would last. I wish that this was posted on 1 April so that it had been an April's fool, but no. I remember at the award show where Atlas lost to U2's Ordinary Love (from the Mandela movie), but Chris Martin's name was acknowledged by U2 - where there was a photo where they looked like a couple just before splitting up, but then there was another where they talked to each other and then smiled, so I thought / hoped that everything was well. But I have full confidence that they will deal with this in a good way also for the sake of their lovely children. But still - I wish that it were 1 April today (and not true). I wish them all the best in the future as I have also done in the past.
  2. nancyk58 replied to a post in a topic in WoM Games
    Politics - Coldplay
  3. In 48 minutes Coldplay Live 2012 from Danish TV channel DR3. I am going to watch it and then read more about Coldplay's most recent gig plus today's video shoot. Wonderful with lots of Coldplay news and more activity on Coldplaying.com.
  4. Life in Technicolor exists in 2 versions - the instrumental on the Viva the Vida or Death and all his friends album and the song with lyrics from Prospekt March here called Life in Technicolor II
  5. Whitney Houston (R.I.P.)
  6. U2
  7. Ray Charles
  8. Prince
  9. "Everything's not lost" and "Fix You". (When listening to Fix You 5 minutes ago on a Danish radio programme (with good music) I was listening to the words "go to waste" and "cannot be replaced" made me think of the coldplaying situation. Hopefully everything will turn out for the best. :fingerscrossed:
  10. Nancy Sinatra
  11. nancyk58 replied to leeds113's topic in WoM Games
    Talk :gossip: by Coldplay
  12. J aka. Jonny boy :jonny: has a very charismatic smile. Jep.
  13. nancyk58 replied to a post in a topic in WoM Games
    Everything's not lost (a comfort there is the other forum) :cry:
  14. nancyk58 replied to a post in a topic in WoM Games
    Sometimes you can't make it on your own - U2
  15. Lennox, Annie
  16. nancyk58 replied to a post in a topic in WoM Games
    get ON your boots - U2
  17. Yannick Noah
  18. nancyk58 replied to leeds113's topic in WoM Games
    Ray of light - Madonna
  19. Hurts like Heaven (good expression of our feelings when saying goodbye to this great site)
  20. Harriet
  21. Xian, China
  22. nancyk58 replied to a post in a topic in Coldplay Games
    Violet Hill vs. Everything's not lost
  23. nancyk58 replied to Tash's topic in The Lounge
    Today I sent an early Easter card to the coldplayer to whom I am an extra secret santa (I only got the address when Coldplaying came back, so I chose to wait to send it until medio March). The card should arrive in good time for Easter.
  24. Coldplay's 6th studio album Ghost Stories is due on 19 May 2014.
  25. Zimbabwe - where Chris' mother Alison comes from. The African rhytms inspired Chris to write Strawberry Swing

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.