Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
the picture is seriously lols.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
refresh.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Only a hundred :dance:
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
nothing in particular really :nice: I love mash ups :heart: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUTosCGTyi0]YouTube- Lady Gaga vs Muse - Romance is Running Out[/ame] This is just awesome :bomb:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, I'm ridin solo, sooloooo.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
They also think that Empire state of mind was copied off the scientist. The same melody. OOOH.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
We are scientists are picking songs to play on NME. They picked the scientist. LOLOLOL clever yo.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
*doesn't eat popcorn* #99877
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
we're just that skilled at posting.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
100, 000 posts today. My shower can fuck off. BUT CRESTS HAS TO GET THE 100000th ONE
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
ewhh I need a shower. DAUGHTER.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
yup, he definitely was then. I wonder who will get the 100,000 post in here,
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
or maybe he was perving on you....
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
coldplay haters are fun :heart: YOU'S TROLLIN.
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
It's a thread.
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
Ian should ban people if they go off topic or post a thread which isn't of any relevance. BEST COLDPLAYING EVER.
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
but it's annoying staying on one topic :bigcry: could you imagine how boring it would be if we did?
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
Well there's no running theme :laugh4: So what's your favourite bar ? :awesome:
-
Rate the latest movie you've seen
Toy story 3, 9/10.
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
oh, okay. I love how this thread has no theme at all and some how got over 200 replies.
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
why do you break them then?! I like taking them apart, and eating each part separately.
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
they made me give them back :sad: I got the bar open! but ended up breaking it while doing so.
-
What have you learned today?
It also depends on the movie and it is really a piece of art.
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
I saw a movie in 2d once. I can't open the wrapping on chocolate bar :bigcry:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth