Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
WTF IS WITH GRAPE FLAVOUR?! GRAPES DON'T EVEN TASTE LIKE THIS.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
The gang I baby sit for gave me Jolly Ranchers this morning. :wacko:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
We're an Island, so there's always fresh fish and such..... so yeah we do :confused:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
ALYSSA IS MY CHURRO.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Didn't sound like it was too bad :lol: Sounds better than what you expected it to be... just still bad.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Wear Meat! Crests, how was yesterday? :wacko: sorry if you already talked about it.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Ignoring someone you don't want to talk to is a hinter :wacko:
-
Show us your art!
Thank you! I'll have to when he's back :wacko:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
And he kepts leaving tweets i love when people talk behind my back, proves how pathetic they are. and Don't you just LOVE when people ignore you like you're a piece of dirt? i know I do we are talking about shane, right? :uhoh:
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
I was watching Scooby doo earlier and they said DUN GOOF'D in it :cheesy:
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
it's not your area of expertise ?
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
Thanks guys :nice: Love them both. Bea's page is so sweet too :nice: Oh and I love the way everyone has put butterflies on their page so far :wacko:
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
Not really. it was a joke :laugh4: well, tbh it doesn't really bother me what you watch in your spare time. Greg, Singer from Van Halen?
-
never been so insulted in my life
Surely you would go in ready with a letter of application and CV ready, no? and maybe saying something like, "Is there any current open positions?" or "Is your business currently hiring?" instead of "Are y'all Hiring ?" And then asking if you may give him your letter and to contact you if there is any suitable jobs available. It's just a suggestion. But it was rude of him.
-
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
Yeah, that was basically it. oh you said that picture of Iggy Pop in the assless pants and other speedo pictures that Greg posted were porn, so I asked what kind of porn do you be watching? AMISH PORN?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Crests isn't here today. and not many other people for that fact. You won't get the fully experience of this thread :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Watching Jersey Shore shouldn't mentally damage them.
-
Inception
Yeah, and all the people he saw in the airport and his children are just projections of his mind. The clothes i think just makes it more possible. It's just that stupid spinning top. :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Well done for having good tastes in movies ? :lol: I'm used to them, my mom is a child minder so I help her through out the day. And when family called over it's just annoying. It could be about 10 under the age of 12, :lol: I hate when kids follow you for ages :bigcry: and you can't tell them to fuck off.
-
Inception
- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: You'll be the first to know :kiss: Groups essays are so annoying. I'm used to just doing majority of the work and then forcing the rest of the group to do something :bigcry: Jesus christ, they're stupid. Hopefully your professor can see that you're not in the wrong and would not have allowed it. I'm good, went to see inception last night. If i had money I would so go again. Starting my new babysitting job tomorrow at 8 .___. I've been getting up at 1 over the past few weeks :lol: well tomorrow morning will be fun :blank:- CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
It just looks like Dfit00 is fighting with no one... or himself. lol- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
....Fatherly love? ok :blank: How's life been treating you?- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
He loves you that much :cheesy: he would fuck up other sites for you. A true sign of Love :heart:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
it's a sign nick. you still hinting i'm gay? I'm not lesbian! I wish I could bodyboard :sad: - Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth