Everything posted by Cyan Kat
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
hi you never told me how your interview went rudy...
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I wish I could be one of those kids who start at like age 3 and then are like super amazing at playing :blush: I nearly started the guitar, but then one day my brother got mad and smashed up his unused guitar which I was gonna ask him to have :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I really wish I had motivation to learn an instrument
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
In music we used to have bits of cards that we put on the keyboard, I can't really play piano but i tried a year ago and I needed to stick the letters :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
They should make pianos with the notes and letters written on them
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
because you're super nerdy and awesome?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
entrance to where? hi
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
tammiku :blush:
-
The Coral
So.. I've heard a few of The Coral's big hits and I'm starting to like them and I wondered if anyone could advise me what album to try first?
-
Rate the latest movie you've seen
Submarine 8/10 :heart:
-
myloxyloto.com (the site for the digital tourpack? links to wristbands)
I'm guessing some live dvd and CD.
-
what was your worst teenager phase?
You sound just like me :blank: except I never made a scrapbook.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I don't get what's so good about that song :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
no, it was Exile Although I regularly cry at Life On Mars :dazzled:
-
Guilty Pleasure Music
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ2-ndzN4To&feature=related][/ame]it's so godamn catchy :bomb: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ2-ndzN4To&feature=related[/ame]
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
*cries at drama with John Simm in it* :bigcry:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
seals so flabby and cute
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
toast
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
how'd your interview go Rudz?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
hi
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
hi
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
aww you're too sweet rudyo :blush: I need to sleep now good luck x
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
is that like somebody who makes satnavs and tells dumb people to drive into the sea and they follow:blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
nooo I mean like what you studying at Uni and what job you want after uni
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
what career you wanting?