February 15, 201016 yr Chuck has a picture I originally had for the avatar of Not An Alias as his avatar :tongue:
February 15, 201016 yr The feeling where you want to dance, explode, scream, sing, throw up and kiss someone = :heart:
February 15, 201016 yr I took a big step listening to this song and now I am stepping backwards listening to the same song, ironic.
February 15, 201016 yr Dead....just really dead right now :dead::dead: It wasn't all my fault and it was posted in soo many other places. I am just really disappointed in myself for what I should have known. :dead: Why must I be the insane freak everyone hates....again. Arg. bleh. Ruined my weekend and favorite day of the year. Oh and my birthday and my party and my three day weekend. And my new home. Just when I was settleing in. Ugh I feel like crying. I want to crawl into a cave and die. :dead: :bigcry:
February 15, 201016 yr The feeling where you want to dance, explode, scream, sing, throw up and kiss someone = :heart: No, trust me, the feeling where you want to throw up near a loved one is bad.
February 15, 201016 yr This sucks big time! No, trust me, the feeling where you want to throw up near a loved one is bad. hahaha :lol:
February 15, 201016 yr I GOTTA FEELING, TOMORROW NIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:
February 15, 201016 yr Tell me that I'm gone from your state of mind, do you still remember me alive?
Create an account or sign in to comment