✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Grammy Viewing Party Disappointment

handle

I wasn't too impressed with Coldplay last night. Too much f**king

around. I like it sometimes when bands screw up, it makes things more

real, but they messed up too much. They should have had more

respect to know that there were those that waited all night just for

them and didn't care too much about "viewing" the Grammys. Take it seriously guys and the fans will keep feeding you that money. Oh well.

I've seen them better. Maybe Chris was drunk or stoned. Better stay sober for Friday in NJ!

I wasn't too impressed with Coldplay last night. Too much f**king

around. I like it sometimes when bands screw up, it makes things more

real, but they messed up too much. They should have had more

respect to know that there were those that waited all night just for

them and didn't care too much about "viewing" the Grammys. Take it seriously guys and the fans will keep feeding you that money. Oh well.

I've seen them better. Maybe Chris was drunk or stoned. Better stay sober for Friday in NJ!

Sorry that you were disappointed.....don't worry, i'm sure they'll make up for it in the future by being BLOODY FANTASTIC in everything else they do... :D

Coldplay Grammy Performanace

I thought there performance at the Grammy's was ok. I LIKED IT :) Well i didn't know they gad a performance next door either. They should of aired that on TV. THat would of been great. Y were they so bad ? Whatever he prolly was stonde/drunk. Hopefully when i go see them perform. They won't be stoned or drunk nonce of m. Cause it would be my 1st Coldplay concert. And i wanna experience the best they can offer :twisted:

I thought the Grammy performance was amazing, it shows the coldplay can work with anything and i think they should do something with an orchestra again cause their music would sound even greater with it. My brother was never really into them and that performance made him buy their cd so that shows that it had an impact on people who has never been exposed to them before. Its very rare to see someone perform so spastically like that anymore.