✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NOW magazine, 28th July issue

*Ali*

coldplay have been featured in this issue and this is what it says.

BLESS THEIR COTTON SOCKS

Drugs and groupies used to be at the top of any self-respecting rock star's dressing room demands, but things are very different for world-conquering miserablists Coldplay. Never ones for cranking things up to 11 - they're more like a nice, comforatable 7 - on their last US tour they asked for 8 pairs of cotton socks for each gig and 8 postcards depicting local scenes, stamped and ready to send.

CHRIS MARTIN and the rest of the band (the ones you wouldn't recognise if they were standing in front of you wearing a Coldplay tshirt and humming one of their hits) also wanted 48 bottles of water, 24 cans of Red Bull and a vase of seasonal flowers.

Chris follows a strict macrobiotic diet, so junk food was banned and he requested a platter of fresh fruit. Perhaps in tribute to Chris and his wife GWYNETH PALTROW's bizarrely named daughter, a 2 litre supply of apple juice was also asked for.

It's enough to make WILL YOUNG look like OZZY OSBOURNE.

these people haven't seen us talking about Jonny, Will or Guy on this message board!!

thats b.s. anyway....i saw somewhere else their "requirments" on tour posted and there was plenty of alcohol on the list... Guy even brings beer with him on stage sometime! Just cause chris doesn't really drink, they make it seem like the whole band are goody-boys

hmm i guess i am in some ways, like i missed my mates but on the other hand i had such a good time i didn't wanna leave to come back to crappy old england :dozey: but on the bright size, i'm going on holiday in 2 days time :D :D

how goes it where you are?? :rolleyes: :)

thats b.s. anyway....i saw somewhere else their "requirments" on tour posted and there was plenty of alcohol on the list... Guy even brings beer with him on stage sometime!

No shit Sherlock. We all see Guy drinking a lot... :dozey: And at São Paulo gig, there was a beer bottle near him. I dunno how many bottles he drank during the show, but sure he drank one of the best brazilian beers.

hehehehe there is that :lol:

mimixx wrote:

Ooooh what tunes? :D

it has counting crows, another band i can't remember the name of and spanish songs that i liked whilst i was on holiday last year , aw all the memories! :blush: :P