August 26, 200422 yr berrywoman no this is the evil board (according to the idiots.. the coldplaying.com-ers) But, there are nice people on here as well.. coldplaying.com is like the shitty sister site of this one... the "official" board.. explain yourself! :angry:
August 26, 200422 yr very nice..... the people onthis board know I would never say that :o I dentify yourself !!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
August 26, 200422 yr Author very nice..... the people onthis board know I would never say that :o I dentify yourself !!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: Don't deny it! :angry:
August 26, 200422 yr its a strange coincidence that I just said the complete opposite at the other baord... hmm where oh where could you really be from?? *hmmmm* dont believe her people.... you all know how I feel... why I oughta!! * :angry: :angry: :angry: shakes fist in air*
August 26, 200422 yr Author its a strange coincidence that I just said the complete opposite at the other baord... hmm where oh where could you really be from?? *hmmmm* dont believe her people.... you all know how I feel... why I oughta!! * :angry: :angry: :angry: shakes fist in air* :angry: You exploit the nice people ont his board!
August 26, 200422 yr ohhhkay, this is so juvenile, berrywoman didn't say that, i should know because i'm currently reading the exact reply: all she said was the same thing, but without the idiots and shittier bits...
August 26, 200422 yr Author ohhhkay' date=' this is so juvenile, berrywoman didn't say that, i should know because i'm currently reading the exact reply: all she said was the same thing, but without the idiots and shittier bits...[/quote'] She edited it! I swear!
August 26, 200422 yr ohhhkay' date=' this is so juvenile, berrywoman didn't say that, i should know because i'm currently reading the exact reply: all she said was the same thing, but without the idiots and shittier bits...[/quote'] yea!!! see... *looks around nervously* :sneaky:
August 26, 200422 yr ohhhkay' date=' this is so juvenile, berrywoman didn't say that, i should know because i'm currently reading the exact reply: all she said was the same thing, but without the idiots and shittier bits...[/quote'] She edited it! I swear! wouldn't it have an edited date on that post, then?
August 26, 200422 yr Author ay..LeftLeg.... is it really missing??? :stunned: Would you treat me any differently?
August 26, 200422 yr Author ohhhkay' date=' this is so juvenile, berrywoman didn't say that, i should know because i'm currently reading the exact reply: all she said was the same thing, but without the idiots and shittier bits...[/quote'] She edited it! I swear! wouldn't it have an edited date on that post, then? Not necessarily.
August 26, 200422 yr I keep being :stunned: ..... :P well I gotta say Camile is a berry Guy´s fan!....so wtf!....she´s cool!.... :D :P
August 26, 200422 yr ay..LeftLeg.... is it really missing??? :stunned: Would you treat me any differently? i want to know so Ican beat you with it!!!!!! :P
August 26, 200422 yr Author ay..LeftLeg.... is it really missing??? :stunned: Would you treat me any differently? i want to know so Ican beat you with it!!!!!! :P :cry:
August 26, 200422 yr ay..LeftLeg.... is it really missing??? :stunned: Would you treat me any differently? i want to know so Ican beat you with it!!!!!! :P :cry: get your crocadile tears out of here.... remember..I'm from the evil board!!!! :sneaky: *waves arms in the air*
August 26, 200422 yr berrywoman no this is the evil board (according to the idiots.. the coldplaying.com-ers) But, there are nice people on here as well.. coldplaying.com is like the shitty sister site of this one... the "official" board.. explain yourself! :angry: Camille would never say such things about here or the official board. As for you, I´d like to give you a nice nickname: Alberto ! :D
August 26, 200422 yr Author ay..LeftLeg.... is it really missing??? :stunned: Would you treat me any differently? i want to know so Ican beat you with it!!!!!! :P :cry: get your crocadile tears out of here.... remember..I'm from the evil board!!!! :sneaky: *waves arms in the air* Aaaah yes, but so am I! :sneaky:
August 26, 200422 yr berrywoman no this is the evil board (according to the idiots.. the coldplaying.com-ers) But, there are nice people on here as well.. coldplaying.com is like the shitty sister site of this one... the "official" board.. explain yourself! :angry: Camille would never say such things about here or the official board. As for you, I´d like to give you a nice nickname: Alberto ! :D oh nooooooooooooooo!! not again!! But LeftLeg knows how to spell... i dont think its albie.... :confused:
August 26, 200422 yr ay..LeftLeg.... is it really missing??? :stunned: Would you treat me any differently? i want to know so Ican beat you with it!!!!!! :P :cry: get your crocadile tears out of here.... remember..I'm from the evil board!!!! :sneaky: *waves arms in the air* Aaaah yes, but so am I! :sneaky: I knew it!!!!! :P
Create an account or sign in to comment