August 31, 200422 yr Author i know you wont reveal... you like to torture me too much.... :cry: Very true, but not to hurt you :cry: I dont believe you..... :cry:
August 31, 200422 yr i know you wont reveal... you like to torture me too much.... :cry: Very true, but not to hurt you :cry: I dont believe you..... :cry: I just like my mystique. :cry:
August 31, 200422 yr Author will you ever reveal... because I'm geting tired over here of trying to figure it out... and especially since your clues suck ass!!! They arent helpful at all!!! :( :( :(
August 31, 200422 yr Author Leggy..... I officially give up... :embarrased: oh and look.. I'm a "whisperer" :D joy! *notes name change above her avi*
August 31, 200422 yr Leggy..... I officially give up... :embarrased: oh and look.. I'm a "whisperer" :D joy! *notes name change above her avi* Why are hidden in the other board and not here? hmmmmmm?
August 31, 200422 yr Leggy..... I officially give up... :embarrased: oh and look.. I'm a "whisperer" :D joy! *notes name change above her avi* Why are hidden in the other board and not here? hmmmmmm? Tell me in private message who are you :) I promise not to tell anyone :lipsrsealed2:
August 31, 200422 yr Leggy..... I officially give up... :embarrased: oh and look.. I'm a "whisperer" :D joy! *notes name change above her avi* Why are hidden in the other board and not here? hmmmmmm? Tell me in private message who are you :) I promise not to tell anyone :lipsrsealed2: Muahaha, that wasn't even a nice try.
August 31, 200422 yr so thats another hint..... Jon?? :idea2: It was just a question! Get off the trail :P
August 31, 200422 yr Author oh wait.. nevermind... I get it now... so your on over there.. probably on hidden as well... but who knows... bah! I give up for real this time.... :cry:
August 31, 200422 yr oh wait.. nevermind... I get it now... so your on over there.. probably on hidden as well... but who knows... bah! I give up for real this time.... :cry: I.m not hidden, but i'm not there right now either.
August 31, 200422 yr Author just tell me... please... why the big mystery..... you're not who I thought you were.. so, just bust my bubble, and tell me.. please.. :(
August 31, 200422 yr Author Aw come on Lefty... pweeeeeeeeease :D Who are you over there? dont tell him Denise!!!! Until he confesses!!!! :P
August 31, 200422 yr Author :angry: I think I love you.. :embarrased: You really are the best... NOW TELL ME YOUR NAME!!! :P
August 31, 200422 yr reveal!!!! :angry: :angry: :P :o It can't that hard to work out! I'm not much involved on the other board, you're looking at the wrong people.
Create an account or sign in to comment