✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

additional info previously posted :)

meladori

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i really thought someone would have planned a party for chris...if there was one i wouldnt have know i wasnt here, but we're difinetly going to have to do one for guy. i already know who's coming!! lol

so mark your calendars

i organized a forum party on chrisses birthday and it would be a party cos there was 1000 members at the same time but no one showed up! this was the last time im organizing one or show up me things cos everyone always say they will come and they never show up! :x :x

where did you post it? how long ago from the date did you tell them?

post it in general for everyone to see. tell them about two weeks in advance so everyone can see it so be able to respond they can or can't come.

that's how you plan for it. :D

well, i will try sing for guy a happy birthday from us!! hehehehe ;) last gig of coldplay i went i was next to guy.... but i just screamed: chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss!! and sang all their song hehehehe

it would be funny.... i have to try find people to sing a happy birthday in barcelona... 8)

muchmoremusic put guy's name as "gus" berryman on their "profile" show tonight. arrrghhh...

EW i know!!! That thing was old, that special... :-o they had aired it a while back.... :x :x l was so angry!!! Yuk!! l taped it...OF COURSE!! But...do you remember the part where chris, jony and guy are all outside? ....and the vj* guy from MuchMusic is talkin to them? Theres a part where its only Chris and Jon who are talkin (actually :D thats the whole thing practically) *anyways....chris is complimenting jon and jon is complimenting chris...LOL and then hes like (chris, starts lookin at guy and talkin about him) "He for example, plays some amazing bass lines, and he doesnt think they're all that good, but they are and we're all like this, and thats why we're a band, to help eachother out"and then they take a close up of guy!! and hes smiling!! :D :-D that was my fave part!!

i organized a forum party on chrisses birthday and it would be a party cos there was 1000 members at the same time but no one showed up! this was the last time im organizing one or show up me things cos everyone always say they will come and they never show up! :x :x

Angie...l JUS recently joined... :roll: .... :o l cannot believe no one showed up for chrissy's awww thats terrible...IF someone has a bday l will ALWAYS show up :oops: cuz lm nice! :D .....And of course...ITS GUY'S bday!! so....OBVIOUSLY l'll be there ;) :lol:

good we'll have a big party for guys bday :D

YEAAHHH ...of course we will!! :D :-D ....hehe....hey can you go on icq or msn or yahoo? cuz l wanna talk to you :roll: :oops: me missed you....and l am actually free right now:D ...and l hope you are too :-o :)

ill talk to you when im back home im at my friends place right now i got here about 2 hours ago but when im home later on*like in 2 hours or so* then ill come bug ya on msn hehe :D

and vinita sorry for not being on just had probs with icq and i havent been on msn really i only had eyeball on to talk to my boyfriend this morning :D

ill be back in about 2 hours or so depends how long im going to stay for

oh god you ppl sound desperate for each other. i wish i had someone pleading for me to be on. i'm always on 24/7 and no one talks to me :D

hehe, you're on 24/7 eh? :shock: :D yyyeahhh!! well...you can message me or something...l have msn/icq and email of course! jus look it up in my info!!