✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Come out and play

Ambergris

Well think most of you have heard about that old song. We just analized it in english classroom and wow, it says a lot about violence on the USA's schools and how teens are losing theirselves joining gangs, drugs and even using weapons... is it only me? or my social conscience is telling me how that country has neglected its own people taking more care about the International situations??? the base of the community ::Family:: is getting destroyed by a separated life style. The parents not talking with their children and leaving notes in the refrigerator (as the new comunication style) That besides the weapons culture in the country. I mean, that's like the only country where there are ""metals detecting machines"" in schools... (Think u shoul know about a big slaughter in a school some time ago...) btw, that song makes me thing about many things and if u haven't listened it. U really should...

And, what do u think about my point of view??

Come out and play - The Offspring -

You gotta keep'em separated

Like the latest fashion

Like a spreading disease

The kids are strappin' on their way to the classroom

Getting weapons with the greatest of ease

The gangs stake their own campus locale

And if they catch you slippin' then it's all over pal

If one guy's colors and the other's don't mix

They're gonna bash it up

Bash it up x 3

Hey, man you talkin' back to me

Take him out

Hey, man you disrespecting me

Take him out

Hey, they don't pay no mind

If you're under 18 you won't be doing any time

Hey, come out and play

By the time you hear the siren

It's already too late

One goes to the morgue and the other to jail

One guy's wasted and the other's a waste

It goes down the same as the thousand before

No one's getting smarter

No one's learning the score

Your never ending spree of death and violence and hate

Is gonna tie your own rope

Tie your own rope

Tie a rope

Well think most of you have heard about that old song. We just analized it in english classroom and wow, it says a lot about violence on the USA's schools and how teens are losing theirselves joining gangs, drugs and even using weapons... is it only me? or my social conscience is telling me how that country has neglected its own people taking more care about the International situations??? the base of the community ::Family:: is getting destroyed by a separated life style. The parents not talking with their children and leaving notes in the refrigerator (as the new comunication style) That besides the weapons culture in the country. I mean, that's like the only country where there are ""metals detecting machines"" in schools... (Think u shoul know about a big slaughter in a school some time ago...) btw, that song makes me thing about many things and if u haven't listened it. U really should...

And, what do u think about my point of view??

I ALWAYS BELEIVED THAT AMERICAN PUNK TUNES ARE USUALLY NOT DONE CORECTLY BUT THE OFFSPRINGS COME OUT AND PLAY WAS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF PUNK ROCK IT HAD THE POLITICOL BELEIFS AND STATEMENTS THE YOUTHFUL ANGER AND HATE AND SEEMED TO HAVE A TUNELESS TUNE THAT JUST STICKS IN YOUR HEAD

CLASSIC PUNK