October 2, 200422 yr ...I swore I'd never let her go Tell me what you wanna know oh come on, oh come on, oh come on Then you whisper in my ear I know what you're doing here So come on, oh come on, oh come on There aint no motive for this crime Jenny was a friend of mine *cue funky 80's synths* I'm obsessed I tell ye...obsessed! :stunned: Also trying to put off doing work :dozey: :( :/ Hi all anyway :P Pointless-thread score: 10 :rolleyes:
October 2, 200422 yr Author :confused: :sneaky: How be you Lea..haven't spoken to you for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss :stunned:
October 2, 200422 yr ahhh oh yeh i remember someone sayin there that there was a new board added in feb
October 2, 200422 yr so that guy or that girl has done 11000 posts in *counts* ... 9 months and i thaugh i was addicted :dozey:
Create an account or sign in to comment