✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Want Bush? or KERRY? you decide!--better version!

musiclover

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ Eric

you said:

and kerry has 80% of the liberal media

so i guess for you, everything other than Fox is "liberal media"

and so i deduced, 20% of this "liberal media" doesn't support Kerry but supports Bush? :P :D

I think you didn't use words like you think you did...because you've been trained by Republican propaganda to always say "liberal media" and not just "media", except of course if you're talking about Fox, in which case they're truly fair...and balanced!

:cool:

you're fucking insane if you think the media isn't liberal

first off,

media is a plural form (of the singular, "medium")..so you'd say "media aren't liberal"

:lol:

and well, I agree with Tom Peed...get your news from more than one outlet, you're more likely to see a better/clearer version of the truth.

I think you're confused between left, right, liberal, and conservative! :lol:

first you say 80% "liberal media" supports Kerry...then you say not all media is left or right...i thought being liberal meant you were on the left! :idea2:

and if you're saying Fox isn't anti-liberal, you're self-deluded.

just because hooligans on the right cry to the top of their lungs that popular media are "liberal" doesn't make them so.

many popular media outlets are conservative...ever heard of Rush Limbaugh? Or O'Reilly Factor and the whole freakin' Fox cable news? Or the National Review (newsmagazine)? Or Ron Insana (on CNBC)? etc...

awww...come take a look at the crybaby. he doesn't have enough conservative media to make him happy.

:lol:

i guess i'm just not getting thru to you. know what...if you don't wanna watch or listen to this so-called "liberal media" then you don't have to...

last i tuned my radio to any AM or FM dial, all i ever heard was conservative news talk led by big fat shouting idiots who don't even allow callers to talk if the callers are even slightly of different opinion than their own...

last i saw, Clear Channel Communications (HQ: Houston), a friend of the Bush family, was feeding all sorts of pro-Bush news to its 1600 radio stations, the biggest number of stations under one roof.

Same thing happening with Sinclair Broadcasting.

I don't think there is any dearth of conservative-biased media.

i guess i'm just not getting thru to you. know what...if you don't wanna watch or listen to this so-called "liberal media" then you don't have to...

thanks for telling me, i never would've thought've that

have you not heard the news about talk radio or what? the commie libs :lol: tried set up talk radio that was anti-bush but no one listened to them so their airtime dropped and they disbanded or whatever... as far as i'm concerned NPR leans to the left.

so we have:

right: foxnews, wall street journal, AM radio

left: 5/6ths of the european media, new york times, miami harold, cbs nbc abc cnn, etc

last i tuned my radio to any AM or FM dial

umm no FM plays crap music....

European media? i thought you (and all republicans) didn't give a shit about what the 'peans thought!

Belo, Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle, etc. are all pro-Bush. So is Washington Times and New York Post (i think).

As you noted yourself, a better thing for you to do would be to see how many people get their news from your so-called 'liberal' media and how many get it from the media that you like...i can guess its pretty much 50/50...just like America is pretty much split down the road 50/50 on all other political issues...

then don't come and pull some crazy-ass number like 80%....and feel happy that you too have choice of where you get your news and what you choose to believe.

i'm sick of conservatives always crying foul of "liberal" media. get a life!

get a life!

you're the one arguing politics with a fucking 16 yr old!

European media? i thought you (and all republicans) didn't give a shit about what the 'peans thought!

we don't, but europe has media believe it or not!

Belo, Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle, etc. are all pro-Bush.

haha ok let's list local newspapers that international readers read....

Kerry must win this election

thanks for your profound thought.....

you're the one arguing politics with a fucking 16 yr old!

exactly! don't you have to go play with other kids or something?! hahaha

Perhaps they're all liberally biased and don't want you around!? LMAO

i'm getting paid to be on this computer, believe me...so i'm enjoying my life! :cool: and it's actually kinda funny to be talking politics with you...! ;)

haha ok let's list local newspapers that international readers read....

Am I sensing that you care what international readers think about Bush & Co?! hahaha that's quite a contradiction I'm seeing...

we don't, but europe has media believe it or not!

oh wow...so you're telling me you know that Europe has media? wow! :lol:

more serioulsy though, why are you listing them in any category with other American media? I thot you and Bush & Co. don't care what Europe thinks about you.

I get the feeling that people don't know how to tell the difference between news coverage segments and editorial segments, otherwise you'd see that they're all pretty much giving us the same facts, and that the part of the news coverage that actually can be interpreted as subjective in nature is so minimal that nobody will be influenced by it if they have half of a goddamn brain, whether it's FOX News or CNN. THIS ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS and just adds to the stupid black vs white/left vs right oversimplification of any and every issue that we get from BOTH sides. Everybody has been listening to too many talking heads blathering on like idiots on both sides.

Michael Moore? Rush Limbaugh? Al Franken? Bill O'Reilly?

They all just look like shouting puppets to me.