✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE GIG DETAILS

busybeeburns

Coldplay have announced their first gig of 2005. The group will headline A Sounds Eclectic Evening, organised by LA radio station KCRW to take place on March 12.

The original concert which was set to feature Coldplay members Chris Martin and guitarist Johnny Buckland was postponed by the station last month for undisclosed reasons.

The concert will take place at the city's Universal Ampitheatre reports NME.com. Coldplay will now appear as a full band instead of the previously announced acoustic set by Chris Martin & Jonny Buckland.

Rilo Kiley and Ben Watt, originally scheduled for the November concert, will be unable to make the new date. British singer-songwriter Matt Hales aka Aqualung has been added to the bill. More artists will be announced in the coming weeks.

Tickets and seat assignments will be honored for the rescheduled date. Those who wish to keep their seats will receive them in the mail between December 1 and 8. For ticket holders who cannot attend or would prefer to be refunded, Ticketmaster will provide instructions when they contact everyone via email or automated phone call on or before November 17.

:cool:

:huh: I live too far from there... somebody knows if we can listen the concert in some website? the station has one? :idea2: I hope they finish the new album soon.... the delay is killing me!!! :embarrased: