February 15, 200521 yr Author working too... today I decided to work on my company's website and it´s kinda looking good.
February 15, 200521 yr good for you!! Last night I started writing reviews again.... :wink3: I love writing them.. well when I get 'writing'... feels good. :cool:
February 15, 200521 yr :P its a gift.. what can i say!! lol but you're good at design.. I'm a bit crap at that... I do draw tho.
February 15, 200521 yr :stunned: wow that's.. i can't think a word how to express it camile :stunned: ... well some guys (i'm talking in general) thinks that net is as a pub where they can speak, but they don't act there as when they are on their works.. so may be he is a god guy or not... :/ *wait that makes me think again bad things* *feel i'll cry tonight too soon* :stunned: but why act like an arse on the net if you are looking to meet people or become friends?? The internet isnt fake people!! Have we learned nothing!! :stunned: bah.. maybe I take things to heart... but what I do know is.. the fww friends that I have on here.. I would meet in real life in a heart beat... because they seem cool and honest enough to be friends with offline.. its people like 'he who shall not be named' an others who dont take shit seriously... well to a certain extent of course... nevermind. :cry: mm ok :embarrased: sorry... i have some bad experiences with friends from the net too... but most experiences are cool and positive i had cool friends too and here i also practice my english... anyways i know that a lot fo people use the net and isn't there as they use to be in real life.. i don't know why they do those things (they hurt themselves doing that i think) but it's true camile. :cry: anyways people here also tell me that seems i take things to heart too.. or they used to tell me some of them.. but here i am as i use to be in real life..no more no less. :)
February 15, 200521 yr :kiss: you seem like a sweet girl.. and thats what I like.. people who are geniune on here.. yea, you can't be too trusting on the net.. ( we dont need to be reminded of course) but, for the most part.. i think I'm a pretty goos judeg of character... lol I dont ever want to meet Albie.. lol no me enteresa... y ademas... el me a insultado de mas!! (y yo al el..) quien quiere ser amigos con aliguien asi!! lol ;)
February 15, 200521 yr Berryhunni , i think im off to cry in a corner for now but i'll be back :kiss: Say hi to berrycat for me :P cheers! why are/were you crying ren my bro? :cry: I hope you are doing fine. :kiss:
February 15, 200521 yr :kiss: you seem like a sweet girl.. and thats what I like.. people who are geniune on here.. yea, you can't be too trusting on the net.. ( we dont need to be reminded of course) but, for the most part.. i think I'm a pretty goos judeg of character... lol I dont ever want to meet Albie.. lol no me enteresa... y ademas... el me a insultado de mas!! (y yo al el..) quien quiere ser amigos con aliguien asi!! lol ;) may be you are right Camile, anyways you are who must choose your friends we live en países libres para escoger todo lo que queramos en la vida incluido los amigos, y podemos ser y no ser amigos de alguien por un tiempo o por siempre.. anyways camile sis, how are you doing today? ;)
February 15, 200521 yr nothing much.. I am just about to leave for lunch.... :embarrased: but I'm good.. a bit sad today... hable com mi abuelita in Miami.. y ella esta triste.. entonces a mi me pone triste tambien.. :cry: you know how old people get.... ella dice que esta esperando la muerte.. y cosas asi... :cry: but she has a lot of life in here.. I just get sad when she cries... she's is more than mother to me.. she is the one that raised me.. :cry: anyhoo.. on a happy note.. 2 more posts and I made 8000! :D
February 15, 200521 yr hahaah! apparently he cant decide between Ian or me!! lol but being as Ian is engaged, he's trying his best to seranade me.... bwwwwaahahaa! I'm flattered though to be in the companyof such, as Ian... *tips hat* can you stop assuming that I want Ian ? :angry:
February 15, 200521 yr its a fact... admit it.. you feel better about yourself... *ehem* denial!!!!!! :P
February 15, 200521 yr its a fact... admit it.. you feel better about yourself... *ehem* denial!!!!!! :P shut up you're in denial you know you want my Puerto Rican ass :smug: :wink3:
February 15, 200521 yr nothing much.. I am just about to leave for lunch.... :embarrased: but I'm good.. a bit sad today... hable com mi abuelita in Miami.. y ella esta triste.. entonces a mi me pone triste tambien.. :cry: you know how old people get.... ella dice que esta esperando la muerte.. y cosas asi... :cry: but she has a lot of life in here.. I just get sad when she cries... she's is more than mother to me.. she is the one that raised me.. :cry: anyhoo.. on a happy note.. 2 more posts and I made 8000! :D aww sis.. well sometimes old people say those things.. it hink they really are a bit afraid of that but what to show it don't matter them.. :/ i only have a grandma...(mi abuela materna murió cuando tenia 6 años, mi abuelo paterno cuando tenia 12 y el materno cuando tenia 14) lo pasé bastante mal cuando murieron :cry:
February 15, 200521 yr Hello Beatriz, I've told my friend how I felt, I couldn't put off my feelings so I've told her and she was like I like you too I was surprised :blush:
February 15, 200521 yr so my advice works.. i mean it works? :stunned: *why my advices don't work in my life :stunned: * so you are date again? :idea2:
February 15, 200521 yr so my advice works.. i mean it works? :stunned: *why my advices don't work in my life :stunned: * so you are date again? :idea2: not yet, she has to decide But I've told her all I want for my 21st birthday is you and she was that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard I guess I have to wait but most likely I hope :/
Create an account or sign in to comment