✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MARCH 28TH RELEASE DATE FOR NEW ALBUM?

owenrees_73

I dont think thats accurate...

1st- march 28 is a Monday... ?? Dont these albums usually come out in Tuesday's?? (at lease in the US they do)

2nd- The label hasnt even confirmed it yet.... they are still working on the final touches of the album...

3rd- Debs hasnt said so, yet. :cool:

have you read in the official!!!!...Debs listened some track of the new album!!!!!!......... :stunned:

look!

I went to the studio today to see the band, they are all in fine form and things are nearly done there.

Chris invited me to listen to some of the finished tracks which was very exciting. Many people had been asking me something since The Nappies, so here it is officially from first hand knowledge and I hope you'll all be glad to know, there's not a rap or hip hop beat in sight!

I will tell you that one song has used a Krafwerk hook, but it's not an electronica album.

I can't give away titles and stuff, but I can tell you it's sounding great!!

It's again a deparure from the last album, but still our Coldplay, so nothing too drastic.

They say hello to you all and hopefully Will is going to be the featured interviewee for the end of year Ezine/Newsletter.

A very happy Debs

x

I will tell you that one song has used a Krafwerk hook' date=' but it's not an electronica album. [/quote']

Well well...U2 records a cover of a Kraftwerk song, Coldplay uses a Kraftwerk hook in one of their new songs, a recent album and tour from the lads themselves...seems like the German synth pop meisters remain influential. :)

I will tell you that one song has used a Krafwerk hook' date=' but it's not an electronica album. [/quote']

Well well...U2 records a cover of a Kraftwerk song, Coldplay uses a Kraftwerk hook in one of their new songs, a recent album and tour from the lads themselves...seems like the German synth pop meisters remain influential. :)

I smell irony here :P