✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TOTALLY FREE IPODS! NOT A SCAM!

icycool

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally free iPods! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in free stuff! If you don't believe me, go to http://www.freeipodguide.com and check out the pictures of people who have recieved their free iPods.

Have you ever watched TechTV? On TechTV, there's a show called the Screen Savers. One of the hosts of the show chose the $250 gift certificate to iTunes (you can either choose to recieve the 20GB iPod, a 4GB Mini iPod in any color, or the gift certificate) and he recieved it! You can watch the video from the show about him explaining it and talking on the phone with the CEO of Free iPods.com!

All you have to do is click the link below, sign up, say YES to the first 5 offers, NO to the rest of the optional offers, and sign up for one of the offers that they show you, such as Blockbuster.com or Video Professor. Blockbuster is completely free, all you have to do is sign up, and leave it there until about a week or two. Video Professor is $6.95 for shipping and handeling, but you get instant credit). After you get the credit (it will tell you on the Complete Offer page), just call up and cancel the offer. You just then have to get 5 of your friends to do the same thing that you're doing for me, and you get your iPod!

Now, I know that you're going to be turned away by this next line, but I can assure you that this is completely safe and they will not spam your credit card number. Here's the line: In order to sign up for one of the offers, you need to enter you credit card number. The purpose of this is so if you want to continue with your trial, they can just charge you card so you don't have to re-enter it. All of these sites are completely secure (you can see that by the little lock in the bottom right hand corner of your browser window).

Precaution: ONLY USE INTERNET EXPLORER WHEN DOING THIS, FIREFOX, NETSCAPE, AND ALL OTHER BROWSERS ARE KNOWN TO CAUSE ERRORS WHEN SIGNING UP, SO TO SAFE THAT HASSLE, PLEASE USE INTERNET EXPLORER!

If you're wondering why this company can get away with giving away free iPods, here's how it actually works. These companies (Blockbuster, Video Professor) pay the Gratis Network (the people who run freeipods.com) to advertize free offers and trials on their sites, and the incentive for signing up for them is an iPod!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12016766