December 26, 200421 yr :lol: haha i dont really mind saying cos its not like anything is ever gonna happen! ...im gonna mention her/their :P names and they are all gonna be in my town tomorrow :lol: if that is gonna happen, leave it a day, so i can by a schedule planner :lol:
December 26, 200421 yr Juliana...i love your avatar.... Fran is great ohh thanks :) Fran is really great...
December 26, 200421 yr haha i dont really mind saying cos its not like anything is ever gonna happen! ...im gonna mention her/their names and they are all gonna be in my town tomorrow if that is gonna happen, leave it a day, so i can by a schedule planner :lol: ;)
December 26, 200421 yr I won´t answer cause it´s a secret. yeah, i have Denise on my team :cool: woooo! the killers! they rockkkk! :cool: :cool: You´re the coolest Jules :D
December 26, 200421 yr Well somebody told me, You had a boyfriend, Who looks like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year :cool: :lol:
December 26, 200421 yr :lol: :lol: It's not confidential I've got potential A rushin', a rushin' around :cool: I love this song!!
December 26, 200421 yr won´t say with what guy i want to meet in person. :shock: hehe even i don´t say what and how i want to meet him yet. ;) or may be i want to meet some guys from here :sneaky:
December 26, 200421 yr ill get out with everybody cuz all of them are pretty cool people! oh... im so emotional today.... :P
December 26, 200421 yr Most of the guys on here are normal. That's not a bad thing, they're nice guys without strange features, you can talk to them normally. But there are also some very interesting and if I knew them, I think really hot persons... :wink3:
December 26, 200421 yr ^thats why i think one day we have to do an international party! could be here, at my home! :idea2: :lol: :lol:
December 26, 200421 yr why am I looking through this thread when i know no-ones gonna say me :bigcry: :D
December 26, 200421 yr :idea2: oh, i remember one guy with who i`d like to go out with :idea2: JAK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
December 26, 200421 yr of course im jokking. youre 13 and im 24! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment