December 26, 200421 yr Yo Yo Check this out! Last night I was dissed by a bitch known as Buckley He thinks he's a big man but he's just probably Ugly, Yo now I know im not want to talk, you guys think im sad! But you should have left me for dead rather than make me mad! You guys think I'm unpopular, I'm Eric Cantona! You may chat with a few peeps, im giving seminars! I'm gonna show you what I'm all about, I dont care the cost, I'm super hard, you're microsoft You think I'm just gonna sit back and take this crap? I dont back off! I'm the King around here, you're just another jack off! Dont push me around, cos i'll make you drown and not even throw a rope! This is jail gearboxes, we're inmates and you just dropped the soap! Word! Just because I agreed with sternly last night ,you come with this shit today? I must've caused a devastating impact on you to make you write all that fat boy :cool: My last warning, you dont want to mess with me, believe me . Now move on :snore: you didnt agree cos you agreed, you agreed because you wanted to piss me off! give but dont recieve eh bucko? im loving your style! What are you? my fucking brain to know what im thinking? I agreed because she had a valid point , i just added a bit of irony. You dont like it? Then fuck you :cool: i love irony :kiss:
December 26, 200421 yr Chuck = DavidG :cool: *RUBS UP CHUCK WITH IS TONGUE* I hope you enjoyed the tongue chuck :stunned:
December 26, 200421 yr BUT I WANT YOU BUCKLEY, I WANT YOUR SOFT BODY NEXT TO MINE! JUST ADMIT YOU'RE GAY AND WE CAN BE TOGETHER :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: PLUS, I DONT LIKE UGLY GUYS THAT MUCH! NOT THAT I'D SAY NO :kiss:
December 26, 200421 yr BUT I WANT YOU BUCKLEY, I WANT YOUR SOFT BODY NEXT TO MINE! JUST ADMIT YOU'RE GAY AND WE CAN BE TOGETHER :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: PLUS, I DONT LIKE UGLY GUYS THAT MUCH! NOT THAT I'D SAY NO :kiss: :blush: Sure baby but you have to make Chuck yours first :cool:
Create an account or sign in to comment