✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

not trying to pick at the fellow but,.....

jewl*

what kind of name is guy??? i think it matches him perfectly,but egh?

i probably sound like a snob if you like guy berryman. i like him too!! who else could you see do the part he does for the band????? !!!!!! i was just curious. i cant see him with another name.

eww. i dont know if this is anyones name who read this,but what kind of name is chad?????

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: i have an idea!!! why dont we put our names?????? hahahahahaha!!! i sorry!! its 11:58 right now and im wide awake!!!! so to start ill just say my name is jewl*!!! ( i kinda despise my names at particular times.)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:? :? :shock: :shock: being the biggest fan of guy on this board (or at least through my eyes) i feel really bad hearing that :( . anyways i think guy is a cool name. its the name of barbies boyfriend. my neighbor at my dorm is named guy. i always make fun of him and call him berryman. its an inside joke between the two of us! also of course it fits him perfectly if he where someone else i probably would care for him.

plus i didnt really like that you said guy's name then put "egh" next to it.

:shock: :cry:

• 2 months later...

im going to go see them in concert janruary the 31 at next stage in grangprairie!!! whats even more exciting is that im in row 14..... i hope thats a good seat... :sad: * worrys if it isnt a good seat*

* envys that her boyfriend doesnt look like guy...*