✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Track Listings for the New Album

compguy347

I remember in one of the articles, it was mentioned that they had about 14 or 15 tracks that they we're thinking about putting on the new album. I started thinking of which ones would be on the album, and this is what I got:

The first 6 already announced:

1.x and Y

2.The Hardest Part

3.Til Kingdom Come

4.Talk

5.What If

6.Square One

And then other possiblities

7.Moses

8.One I Love

9.Marianne or Sweet Marianne

10.Solid Ground

11.Proof

12.Poor Me

13.Idiot

14.Ladder To The Sun

15.No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground

I might be missing some, or maybe some of the ones I picked won't ever be on the album. IMO, I think they should give us a new album with all new tracks. That would rock. But what is everyone elses take on this?

And then other possiblities

7.Moses

8.One I Love

9.Marianne or Sweet Marianne

10.Solid Ground

11.Proof

12.Poor Me

13.Idiot

14.Ladder To The Sun

15.No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground

I might be missing some, or maybe some of the ones I picked won't ever be on the album. IMO, I think they should give us a new album with all new tracks. That would rock. But what is everyone elses take on this?

I HAVE MOST OF THAT SONGS... IF THEY SAY THAT THIS SHOULD BE THE BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIMES, THAN IM PRETTY SURE THEY WONT PUT idiot ON IT....

CAUSE NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOVE COLDPLAY , THAT SONG- ITS JUST.. I DONT KNOW.... NOT APPROPRIATE CHOICE

i think coldplay said that the new album won´t have on it old songs, so all will be new ones, so Moses, One I Love, Marianne or Sweet Marianne, Solid Ground, Proof, Poor Me, Idiot, Ladder To The Sun, No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground and some others were played on their tour, or were part of eps or singles, so those tracks not are NEW songs, so those WON´T be on next album.

I think the first 6 songs on your list will be on the new album, because that's what we have been told directly from their mouths.

I think the rest of your list is flat-out wrong, and they would be dumb if they ever released any of those tracks on a studio album. I heard some of those songs nearly 2 years ago.