✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay México

kuyot

Guest LiquidSky

Joyce please try to send it to moi! I really want to see it! Encontre personas q' lo grabaron, pero no me lo quieren mandar los mugres :( Y yo de buena persona mandales todos mis Coldplay files.. :rolleyes: But if you can send me a copy, please send it moi! :/

Hola Evan and slop_88 :)

buuuuuuuuuuu.......pues fueron los unikos q se me ocurrieron...como son la mayoria en internacional...ewwwwwk

aaaaaaaaaa adal anda aki en mty...y lo voy a ir a ver actuar...si de casualidad.. tengo chance de hablar con el...le pregunto!...como lo podemos conseguir!... :)

Guest LiquidSky

De verdad? Si puedes me lo consigues en mpg 'cause that's why people don't want to send it 'cause they have it on tape..and well they don't want to send the tape, because they think it's gonna get lost or I'm not gonna send it back..

aaaaaaaaaaa they can send you a copy....where are ya!?... in darlas!?...I mean dallas!....... :lol: ...so easy...maybe I´m gonna be here next march...if I gcan get it...I´ll tell ya and you can go to the airport so I can give you the copy.... :idea2: ...well thats an idea....i dunno!

Guest LiquidSky

Sounds good...

ps: Where did you get the idea that I'm from Dallas though? :huh: I never told you I was from Dallas... :huh:

Guest LiquidSky

No.. I said I'm from Tx :shifty: Anyways, I'm from tx but not dallas even though tx is in dallas..but I'm not in Dallas :idea2:

• 3 weeks later...

:stunned:

yo lo kierooooooooooooo...yo no lo vi!...estaba en clases...y no alcance a llegar!...por fis por fis!...

en dos semanas hago escala en Dallas o Houston creo!...y a lo mejor te lo puedo pasar ahi Josce!... :)