✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Album speculation (from the inside)

owenrees_73

So we have heard from debs that the album title is not the one that has been leeked (im assuming Zero Theory) and that she did not even recognize a few of the track titles (hence why a message was not on the list perhaps?). Berrychen has also went so far to say that it's almost guaranteed the album will be out in May. We know from EMI that it won't be out until the new fiscal year of April. So I am guessing from all this that we still don't know specifics about titles (tracks or album) and also we will have to wait until at least April, probably May, and possibly even June for the new album.

So we have heard from debs that the album title is not the one that has been leeked (im assuming Zero Theory) and that she did not even recognize a few of the track titles (hence why a message was not on the list perhaps?). Berrychen has also went so far to say that it's almost guaranteed the album will be out in May. We know from EMI that it won't be out until the new fiscal year of April. So I am guessing from all this that we still don't know specifics about titles (tracks or album) and also we will have to wait until at least April' date=' probably May, and possibly even June for the new album.[/quote']

EMI stated that its was excpecting to be relaesed for the new fiscal quarter... which happens to START in April.. doesnt mean it could be April.. :wink3: Trust me.. I wish it was!! But like Debs said... we'll all just have to wait and see.. :)

PS if I could merge this topic with the other "new album details" thread I soooo would.. how is this one different from the other?? lol

when u write fiscal' date=' should that really be financial? or am i really stupid? hehe[/quote']

:embarrased: in finance we use the term 'fiscal'.. but yea, it means the same I suppose, maybe the British use a different term??

school me please! :embarrased: ;) :P

when u write fiscal' date=' should that really be financial? or am i really stupid? hehe[/quote']

:embarrased: in finance we use the term 'fiscal'.. but yea, it means the same I suppose, maybe the British use a different term??

We might use that term over in England aswell, but i maybe just have never heard of it. Wouldnt it be so much easier if everone in the world spoke the same :)

We might use that term over in England aswell, but i maybe just have never heard of it. Wouldnt it be so much easier if everone in the world spoke the same :)

well..I think we all (at least here in the states) would have spoken the same as you... had we not rebelled against the Mother England and refused to pay those damn tea taxes.. lol

berrychen wrote:

Rob W wrote:

when u write fiscal, should that really be financial? or am i really stupid? hehe

in finance we use the term 'fiscal'.. but yea, it means the same I suppose, maybe the British use a different term??

school me please!

We might use that term over in England aswell, but i maybe just have never heard of it. Wouldnt it be so much easier if everone in the world spoke the same

yeah us english do use the term fiscal. Knew my business studies A level would come in handy one day...!!!

if everyone spoke the same language the world would be so much more boring.

True, true

Vrai, vrai

(Now i'm just showing off!)