✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anti-Valentines

*Justine*

Valentine's Day is like herpes: just when you think it's gone for good, it rears its ugly head once more. No wonder some people prefer to call it VD.

Yes, it's that special time of year when chocolate manufacturers and greeting card companies encourage you to demonstrate the extent of your fondness in cold, hard, cash (or the satin-covered equivalent) on February 14th.

Fuck that.

This year, celebrate or commiserate by sending an anti-valentine. Stick two fingers (or one, if you're that way culturally inclined) at any organisation with a vested interest which prescribes how and when to show your feelings. Send it today, tomorrow, or any day you damn well please. This year, say it with bile.

http://www.meish.org/vd/

i agree vith justine!

the valentine day is just a big fuck :o .all valentine day is the same.i specially hate it because it means me nothing.not because i have not got girlfriend.i have.but i think it is just another american shit what the world follow. :cry: somebody found out in 1975 (i dont know exactly when) and he thought it is a big business.and it is working :sneaky: that is why i hate it and i also hate that kind of american stuffs. :blush:

i also agree...but at the same time. it's lovely to go out for a meal to a nice place...but, i prefer to do than randomly through the year, rather than just show it on the days expected..it's too much of a boring routine.

i wouldn't buy a card, i'd make one! they're always better anyway!

also...^^^ all that if i had a girlfriend still :cry: :dozey:

When I was young my father said 'son, I have something to say.'

and what he told me i'll never forget until my dying day.

He said - 'Son, you be a bachelor boy and that's the way to stayayayay. Happy to be a bachelor boy until you're dying day.'

When I was 16 I fell in love with a girl as sweet as can be.

But I remembered just in time what my daddy said to me.

He said - 'son, you be a bachelor boy and that's the way to stayayayay. Happy to be a bachelor boy, untill your dying day.'