✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How long do you think coldplay will last?

Rob W

I think that they'll take a break' date=' because they all have families now. I think that if there is to be another Coldplay album, we'll have to wait as long as we did for this coming album. Maybe a 4th album in 2006, 2007, or 2008....hopefully not as long as 2008, but we'll never really know. Let's just hope this coming album comes out next year :P[/quote']

Next year :stunned:

it's coming out this year as promised :smug:

it's a long story, but to answer your question

I've got banned for misbehaving and being a jerk

but now I'm totally different :)

Good for you! Seen the error in your ways? ;)

By the way, have they standardised the ammount of bling you get for each post? Makes it so predictable!

I know :lol:

I think the only way coldplay will dis-band, is if they really want to leave on a high, and not start making what they think in THIER opinion is a lesser good album and be known as a band that was great but kinda went down the pan a little. but hopefully they will not dis-band but just take a break until they are ready to do another shit hot album. I can really see them lasting for MANY MANY years.

I think the only way coldplay will dis-band' date=' is if they really want to leave on a high, and not start making what they think in THIER opinion is a lesser good album and be known as a band that was great but kinda went down the pan a little. but hopefully they will not dis-band but just take a break until they are ready to do another shit hot album. I can really see them lasting for MANY MANY years.[/quote']

great point !

maybe that's the case.......in my mind

I think they are gonna make another album after the 3rd and break for a little while....come back stronger than ever

and last longer than another other band in the history of Rock N Roll :smug:

yeah as long as they're not to hastey to dis-band because they feel they have reached a peak, everything will be ok, because we all know, give it time they would produce another great album, even if it was like a 5 year break, although it would be torture for the fans to wait that long!

I know yeah, things like Pheonix Nights end at their peak, but a part of me agrees that its right to end at a peak, because it keeps them 100% excellent forever. (although i do hear a rumour that peter Kay may be writing a 3rd series of Pheonix Nights :wink3: )

stop this negative thinking people :angry: :P

COLDPLAY IS FOREVER

hehe ok, your right, no more negative thinking, just a few thoughts thats all.

Three cheers for coldplay!

Hip hip Horray

Hip hip Horray

Hip hip Horray

:lol:

I think that they'll take a break' date=' because they all have families now. I think that if there is to be another Coldplay album, we'll have to wait as long as we did for this coming album. Maybe a 4th album in 2006, 2007, or 2008....hopefully not as long as 2008, but we'll never really know. Let's just hope this coming album comes out next year :P[/quote']

Whoops, I meant this year, lol

Whoops, I meant this year, lol

I've caught ya :lol: