February 18, 200521 yr Well weve got a while to wait for this album so lets see if we can keep this game going until then. State how your feeling using Coldplay lyrics. The next person to post has to state what song you took that from, and then they get to go. Try it! I'll start with "How long must you wait for it?" (the album :lol: )
February 18, 200521 yr Shiver ! :) 'And I swear I waited and waited' (again for the album) great thread!
February 19, 200521 yr Author actually Albie that was from "Green Eyes" so I will start again "the truth is, I miss you" (coldplay come back soon! :lol: )
February 19, 200521 yr 'Warning Sign' 'Your guess is as good as mine' Or do YOU know when it's released? :lol:
February 19, 200521 yr 'God put a smile upon your face' 'Give me real, don't give me fake' About all the rumours flying around... :confused:
February 19, 200521 yr Author Ill be doing my best is from See You Soon however "Come Back and Sing" is not from Politik so ill do it again "Come Back and Sing"
February 19, 200521 yr In my place I was too slow to post my answer before you, owenrees_73. :lol: 'And my delight'
February 19, 200521 yr 'And my delight' is from Daylight 'i'll be waiting oh no matter what you say ' (I don't care how many times Chris says it might be the last album!)
February 20, 200521 yr I don't think you get it yet. First you have to say what the lyrics posted above are from. For instance: I'll say: 'And it was all yellow' You'll say: That's from yellow! Then you say: 'I never meant to cause you trouble' etc.. But it's important that the lyrics reflect your feelings at the time, and please explain why you chose that particular lyrics to make it more interesting for everybode else. :) So please, Rob, try again...
February 20, 200521 yr Warning Sign 'They say start as you mean to go on' (Because I can't wait for the album to come out, but I really should just stop waiting for it, the time would go so much faster.)
February 20, 200521 yr I don't think you get it yet. First you have to say what the lyrics posted above are from. For instance: I'll say: 'And it was all yellow' You'll say: That's from yellow! Then you say: 'I never meant to cause you trouble' etc.. But it's important that the lyrics reflect your feelings at the time, and please explain why you chose that particular lyrics to make it more interesting for everybode else. :) So please, Rob, try again... Sorry, ill play properly next time, im just off to bed tho hehe. Night night
February 20, 200521 yr Author thanks for someone who understands my vision! I don't think you get it yet. First you have to say what the lyrics posted above are from. For instance: I'll say: 'And it was all yellow' You'll say: That's from yellow! Then you say: 'I never meant to cause you trouble' etc.. But it's important that the lyrics reflect your feelings at the time, and please explain why you chose that particular lyrics to make it more interesting for everybode else. :) So please, Rob, try again... That above is from "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" I will say "everybody here has got somebody to lean on" (because Jette was here to sort things out!)
February 20, 200521 yr :lol: That's so sweet, and it's from Don't Panic! 'I will settle for nothing less' (Another great album from another great band just doesn't quite cut it.)
February 20, 200521 yr 'Such a rush' 'And my head just aches' And we all now Coldplay are strong medicine for heartaches and world weariness :D
February 20, 200521 yr Actually, 'I will settle for nothing less' isn't from 'Such a Rush' Try again! :)
Create an account or sign in to comment