✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth and chris marriage is just fine!!

edyta

PERFECT HARMONY

GWYNETH Paltrow's rep calls "absolute rubbish" a report that her marriage to Coldplay singer Chris Martin is on the rocks. The London Mirror claimed the pair recently had a lovers' quarrel at Nobu Next Door and are going through a "rough patch." "Chris has been with Gwyneth this whole time in New York mixing the Coldplay album," Paltrow's rep, Stephen Huvane, told PAGE SIX. "She's now in L.A. to present at the Oscars and then film two weeks on 'Running With Scissors,' and Chris will join her in about a week. They are extremely happy together." Paltrow's one-time boyfriend Brad Pitt is producing the movie.

Gwyneth: no

marital woes - flack

Breathe easy, everyone: Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow insists her marriage to rocker Chris Martin is just fine.

There is no strife, despite reports in the London Mirror of a public tiff at Tribeca's Next Door Nobu restaurant over the wait for a table, her flack says.

"It is absolute rubbish," said spokesman Stephen Huvane. "There hasn't been any fighting. All of it is rubbish."

But the two are still planning a big separation, at least for a few days: She will be jetting off to Los Angeles to begin filming "Running With Scissors" and her husband will finish up Coldplay's third album in London.

Martin will join his wife, who will have their infant daughter, Apple, in tow, about six days after she lands in L.A.

The couple recently put their West Village townhouse on the market for $7.85 million. But fret not: They plan to remain nearby. Huvane says the couple "simply want more space and a yard and are actively searching for homes in the New York suburbs." A big yard for little Apple?

"West Village townhouse on the market for $7.85 million."

-- Are townhouses really that much??

Yes, in America, anything's possible :P

But yeah, these townhouses celebs stay in are really big and have alot of expensive appliances and whatnot inside them. At least that's what I hear.

Anyone who thinks this marriage will last is DREAMING! If they're really splitting up...do u think they would tell the whole world? Of course not! Everyone knows celebrity marriages never work. I would love to see him marry a regular-non-celebrity

I agree, I think Chris could be happier if he loved a regular-non-celebrity. They wouldn't be so much in the spotlight and they could have a nice family life. Chris could still be in Coldplay and make lovely music for the world to enjoy.

But hey, it's Chris who choses what kind of life he wants to live ;)

Yes, in America, anything's possible :P

But yeah, these townhouses celebs stay in are really big and have alot of expensive appliances and whatnot inside them. At least that's what I hear.

its only because its in Manhattan.. and a in a very 'trendy' area of Manhattan.. rent in the city (for normal people like you and I) runs for about $1400 to start! And probably for like a 1 bedroom/studio apartment!! I am sure there a few rent controlled jems... but you either have to 'know somebody' to sublet it to you.. or have a grandmom thats about to croak so you can take over. Those kinds of places are like findin a needle in a haystack.. lol but they do exist.. (rent being in the mid hundreds.. $500-700)

Anyone who thinks this marriage will last is DREAMING! If they're really splitting up...do u think they would tell the whole world? Of course not! Everyone knows celebrity marriages never work. I would love to see him marry a regular-non-celebrity

That's a shitty thing to say! And the part about celebrity marriages is just another cliche. It's not like she's Jeniffer Lopez or whoever. If Chris really loves her then all those paparazzi's won't matter.

It's not a shitty thing to say...it's a fact of life w/ celbrity marriages. 99% of them don't last and it's not just another cliche.

That's a shitty thing to say! And the part about celebrity marriages is just another cliche. It's not like she's Jeniffer Lopez or whoever. If Chris really loves her then all those paparazzi's won't matter.

I think they'll last for a long time if not forever...
I think u've read way too many fairy tale books back in high school.

Yeah, I realise I'm sounding a bit naive there. I'm really not though. It's just that everybody seemed to be so negative about their marriage. I simply wanted to throw in something positive. I just don't see why people would want him to marry someone else, because that would mean a divorce between him and Gwyneth. Now, I don't want Chris to have to go through all of that, because divorces are really tough. And you're right, most celebrity marriages don't work out, but that doesn't mean that you can't at least hope that they belong to that 1% of couples that do. I can't understand why people would want them not to work out...

Yeah. I read about it. Apprently it's all swanky and has multiple bedrooms and such. The life of a celebrity requires no less.

Oh and i'm happy they're happy. I like Gwyneth.