✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

enter the room

weedy_gonzalez

:lol: Estherchen!!! I havent seen you in ages!! :kiss:

indeed i haven't seen you in ages too but well i am here now...;)

*hugs*

whats up with you Camuchen...?

nothing much.. here at home.. watching a movie.. well actually my mate is watching... I'm surfing the net.. lol I went to the Interpol gig on Tuesday.. it was mega! and I got to meet the band briefly at an in-store cd signing session on Thursday! and now its all over.. :cry:

@Camu

awwwww...there will new stuff for you to get excited about Coldplay things for example...;)

thanks great you met them were they nice...?

why is your mate watching tv alone and you are here...?

he's actually quite boring.... he only came over because he was broke and had no money to go to the pub with his 'guy friends'... haha what a pal, eh! :laugh3:

The Window: Your Attitude

Your choice of the blue sky reveals a person who is very much a cheery optimist. You regularly exhibit "soft, airy, fluffy" behaviour, expressed as a magical metamorphism into weird and wonderful new shapes (as the wind blows). In all your endeavours you need room to breathe, frequently telling others to "Relax. Let's blue sky some ideas." As valiantly sunny as you are, you do have a darker side. You store up pain until you burst into tears while the heavens ring out with songs such as, "Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head". Although your eye is fixed on the horizon, deep in your inner self you may have a secret wish to be a flight attendant, (coffee, tea or me) while watching blue movies and crying the blues with Ella Fitzgerald.

The Music: Your Lover

You rock while your partner rolls creating a pulsing beat that reaches to your very core. Your passion is deep and demanding, yet can often be fickle as it is pulled from one trend to the next, constantly trying to find a real hot groove.

The Pictures: Your Relationships

Revealing a disciplined personality with multiple friends and family of importance to its psyche. You are one who strives to display affection without syrupy sentiment manifesting emotion in a cool, detached manner.

The Garbage: Your Problems

Your problems are small but they do exist. You run in fear from big problems foisting them over to your larger parent. But not all problems can be avoided and the garbage has to go somewhere. Sometimes you overflow in extreme moments with stubborn refusal to accept more problems than you can handle. In the deepest corner of your being you believe, as do your parents, that problems should not be hidden from sight but are better handled in a transparent, translucent and open manner.

The Clock: Your Future

Your future is marked by exploration and safari adventures taking you to warmer climates. With a childlike exuberance and naivete, your sense of playfulness may find expression in the composition of rhymes and riddles involving cats, mice, zebras and horses. But your grown-up sense of fair-play demands that you use resources wisely. Recycling is an integral part of your future.