✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Finally Album News!

owenrees_73

I just got this in my coldplay email where they announced the new tour dates to in my place members:

AND FINALLY…

…we'll be adding some exciting news about Coldplay's much anticipated third album on http://www.coldplay.com later this week. Don't miss it!

So they are promising us something later this week, hopefully and album title or release date. Also they said US tour dates were to be announced in the next few weeks!

Woohoo! I'm really curious about what the announcement will be. Oh and do you realise this is another announcement of an announcement? :lol: By the way, you forgot the most important bit of the email: they're coming to me! To the Netherlands! I already applied for my ticket! Yay! Gelredome here I come!

Woohoo! I'm really curious about what the announcement will be. Oh and do you realise this is another announcement of an announcement? :lol: By the way' date=' you forgot the most important bit of the email: they're coming to me! To the Netherlands! I already applied for my ticket! Yay! Gelredome here I come![/quote']

i didnt forget to mention the new dates, because that is already another thread, and everyone hates when things are posted twice. i need them to play in Canada!

So we should finally have album news sometime today!

(It is the end of the week, isn't it?)

I would expect the album details to be revealed before the KCRW gig happens; - reveal album = then next day play 1st gig for it.

Please tell us the 1st single, tracklist & album name!

Not long to go now everyone... :) :) :)

So we should finally have album news sometime today!

(It is the end of the week, isn't it?)

I would expect the album details to be revealed before the KCRW gig happens; - reveal album = then next day play 1st gig for it.

Please tell us the 1st single, tracklist & album name!

Not long to go now everyone... :) :) :)

I'll be realistic and say album release date and 1st single on the radio, the rest announced online.

my brother is teasing me. he might be in europe when coldplay are there, so hes like "yeah well maybe while i'm over there i'll stop by and see coldplay".

that was mean :(

oooh i can't wait for the news! single eh? hm. i hope they announce some canadian dates. coldplay always play toronto :cool:

they better *shakes fist*