✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Just heard "Talk" for the first time

grover

i have a live version of gravity if you'd like it

Is there just one version of Gravity (Live)? Or are there two? I've got one of them, but I keep feeling that there's another one out there, but I haven't been able to find it quite yet.

God - and to think I married a Canadian - thank GOD she's not as moody as you.

lmao! :lol: :lol: :lol:

awww Nick :D

PS: Talk is awesome! I LOVE IT! :D

Isn't it great ! :)

It is! And I love the lyrics! Specially this part: "I feel like I’m going where I’ve been before" because that's how I always felt..and of course.. no one understood or understands now... :rolleyes: I'm such an odd person but whatever... I just love the song. My heart was breaking the first time I heard it... :heart:

PS: I just got your song. It's d/ling right now ;)

Yeah, nobody else understood until now...... riiiiiight.

You're such an odd person.........riiiiiiight.

its not even a unique thought. Not at all. I love Coldplay, but c'mon, its not like he's inventing new feelings or something. He's not even expressing something that hasn't been in different ways in other songs. I love Coldplay songs, but sometimes I just feel like hardcore fans are blindfolded, and someone has to go open their eyes. Fanboys just go too far with the praise sometimes.....

Can't wait to hear the whole thing. I don't wanna spoil it by only listening to a part of it, so I'll stay an X&Y virgin until the release of the album!!! :cool:

its not even a unique thought. Not at all. I love Coldplay, but c'mon, its not like he's inventing new feelings or something. He's not even expressing something that hasn't been in different ways in other songs. I love Coldplay songs, but sometimes I just feel like hardcore fans are blindfolded, and someone has to go open their eyes. Fanboys just go too far with the praise sometimes.....

Can't wait to hear the whole thing. I don't wanna spoil it by only listening to a part of it, so I'll stay an X&Y virgin until the release of the album!!! :cool:

I'm aware that Chris' not exactly writing about something that's terribly unique / original... But perhaps it's the way he frames those thoughts & emotions. The language, the way he sings it, the way the band plays it... I think basically that's what us hardcore CP fans are talking about... Coldplay ARE unique... not in what they are expressing, but in the way they are expressing it :D

Guest LiquidSky

It is! And I love the lyrics! Specially this part: "I feel like I’m going where I’ve been before" because that's how I always felt..and of course.. no one understood or understands now... :rolleyes: I'm such an odd person but whatever... I just love the song. My heart was breaking the first time I heard it... :heart:

Obviously you didn't get what I was saying.. I never said that "Someone understands now".. I said that "NO ONE UNDERSTOOD OR UNDERSTANDS NOW"..About the odd person comment, I don't see how you think you can have a say on this when you are not really sure.. :shifty: But no, Chris isn't inventing new feelings at all..and no he is not expressing something that hasn't been done in other songs either..but I was saying that I liked the line "I feel like I'm going to where I've been before" because it can mean so many different things not only externally but internally as well..and I didn't really wanted to go into detail because it's not like you or anyone else here really cares, so I'll just say this: The unexamined life is not worth living :)

Guest LiquidSky

Obviously you didn't get what I was saying.. I never said that "Someone understands now".. I said that "NO ONE UNDERSTOOD OR UNDERSTANDS NOW"..About the odd person comment, I don't see how you think you can have a say on this when you are not really sure.. :shifty: But no, Chris isn't inventing new feelings at all..and no he is not expressing something that hasn't been done in other songs either..but I was saying that I liked the line "I feel like I'm going to where I've been before" because it can mean so many different things not only externally but internally as well..and I didn't really wanted to go into detail because it's not like you or anyone else here really cares, so I'll just say this: The unexamined life is not worth living :)