✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11 Mar 2005: they had a secret gig YESTERDAY

jackie

so last night march 11th, the day before their scheduled kcrw gig coldplay held a secret kinda impromtu show at the hollywood club the troubadour, where it was i guess a random spur of the moment secret gig but the tickets where only $10, yea only 10 feakin dollars, makes me so mad i don't live on the dang west coast. have to miss out on all these little chances to see them. but i think thats crazy and anyone who got ot see them last night at the troubadour i'm sure got to hear a crapload of new stuff and for 10 bucks at a hell of a bargain and i'm sure in an awesome atmosphere. i just sure as hell wish i could have been one of them!!!

hi everyone im new on here..

i was lucky enough to win tickets on a local radio station for this show yesterday..

ok so last night confirmed that coldplay is one of the coolest bands out there right now. the show was very awsome and intimate. they played a lot of hits and some stuff off the new album coming out this summer..

this show was only 10 bucks !! they were on stage for a little over an hour and a half. chris interacted with the fans the entire time. there were quite a number of celebs in the house..

btw coldplay at the hollywood bowl is by far one of my favorite concerts ever.

do you know what any of the titles of the new stuff were? i mean sometimes he'll announce what hes gonna play, man i'm sooo jealous of you, last night and tonight at kcrw!! did you know of anyone recording last night at the troubadour like the radiostation that gave away the tickets or if kcrw is gonna re-air parts of tonights show during their morning show, morning becomes eclectic like maybe over part of next week. i mean since yow're going to these shows i'm assuming you live out there and must have more inside info on whats going on. eeek i hope i can just hear some more stuff :anxious:

hi everyone im new on here..

i was lucky enough to win tickets on a local radio station for this show yesterday..

ok so last night confirmed that coldplay is one of the coolest bands out there right now. the show was very awsome and intimate. they played a lot of hits and some stuff off the new album coming out this summer..

this show was only 10 bucks !! they were on stage for a little over an hour and a half. chris interacted with the fans the entire time. there were quite a number of celebs in the house..

btw coldplay at the hollywood bowl is by far one of my favorite concerts ever.

new stuff like what ? :confused:

i looked up on a certain website to search for any bootlegs of the concert last night in hollywood and all the titles are.... FIX U.......A MESSAGE.......WHITE SHADOWS........SPEED OF SOUND............. so far ive downloaded a million songs but nothing but dead air......so talk is the only song i declare to posses..

i looked up on a certain website to search for any bootlegs of the concert last night in hollywood and all the titles are.... FIX U.......A MESSAGE.......WHITE SHADOWS........SPEED OF SOUND............. so far ive downloaded a million songs but nothing but dead air......so talk is the only song i declare to posses..

really :/

i went to last nights secret gig at the troubadour!!!!!! i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yippeeee.

finally i get to see them at a small venue. this definately makes up the time when they were not so popular and played at small venues.

how was the gig ? :/

does Coldplay have the same sound on their new songs or no ? :/