✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need some advice

Albie

My best mate is gonna hang out with this guy and he's bad news........I'm trying to tell her that he's bad news..........and I don't want her to get emotionally or physically hurt..........she's my best friend and I love her to death.........I can't see people that I love.......who get hurt :cry: :(

Any suggestions :cry:

Just be there for mate. I know precely what u mean just be around to support her if anything goes wrong... try and not interfeer and let things takes its natutral couse if u can

I was up all night thinking about if something happens to her.....she might she him today..........my mind isn't straight :(

I agree.. if you keep pressring her to not hang out with this guy, she might end up pushing you away... and I know thats not what you want. Just let her be... be there for her.... you've already let her know how you feel about the situation.. and in time.. she might be able to see what it is you mean. Right now.. if she likes this guy, NO ONE will be able to tell her different.. she's hooked. Like Daryl said.. just be there for her.

I agree.. if you keep pressring her to not hang out with this guy' date=' she might end up pushing you away... and I know thats not what you want. Just let her be... be there for her.... you've already let her know how you feel about the situation.. and in time.. she might be able to see what it is you mean. Right now.. if she likes this guy, NO ONE will be able to tell her different.. she's hooked. Like Daryl said.. just be there for her.[/quote']

she doesn't like him........they're just friends :cry:

and she can't never push me away

we're are so close that nothing can't corrupt us :/

so what are you worried about?? They are just friends... :huh: she's a big girl.. and I am sure she knows trouble when she sees it..

I thought she liked him and stuff and was falling for the guy, hence the reason you said 'she would get hurt'

you don't understand..........he's a type of guy that could ruin her self esteem....... :(

and she doesnt see this?? Doesnt she feel bad when hurts her feelings?? now I am confused.. :huh: maybe she really does like him.. and she hasnt told you. Sounds like she does if she's been putting up with him insulting her and her self esteem..

yeah, that sucks.. sorry little dude. I hope she realizes soon that this cat isnt good for her.

and she doesnt see this?? Doesnt she feel bad when hurts her feelings?? now I am confused.. :huh: maybe she really does like him.. and she hasnt told you. Sounds like she does if she's been putting up with him insulting her and her self esteem..

yeah, that sucks.. sorry little dude. I hope she realizes soon that this cat isnt good for her.

it's hard...........cause I say to myself.........this guy isn't helping her self esteem........he's making it worse........... :/

you see a doctor about that hair loss' date=' man. :stunned:[/quote']

it's not that bad, Camille.......when I really really get stressed and the problem grows on me......that's when I start to lose hair.......I think :/

it's not that bad, Camille.......when I really really get stressed and the problem grows on me......that's when I start to lose hair.......I think :/

yea.. thats not normal!! you should see a doctor! a young guy of 21 who loses hair over stress... isnt good.

no seriously.... you should.

yea.. thats not normal!! you should see a doctor! a young guy of 21 who loses hair over stress... isnt good.

no seriously.... you should.

okay........I just wonder why sometimes, why bad things happen to good people like my best mate........it frustrates the hell out of me :angry: :(

Albie, all you can do is be there for her whenever and if she needs you. If you persist trying to tell her about this guy you could drive her away.

When you read the true life columns in mags, you frequently see about battered girlfriends and how alot of their friends deserted them when they wouldn't go out partying/shopping etc anymore (not that I'm saying he's gonna batter her or anything, it was just a useful comparison). If you're a true friend you'll stick by no matter what and be there for support . Its really difficult watching but you have to let her make her own mistakes.