✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need some advice

Albie

Albie, all you can do is be there for her whenever and if she needs you. If you persist trying to tell her about this guy you could drive her away.

When you read the true life columns in mags, you frequently see about battered girlfriends and how alot of their friends deserted them when they wouldn't go out partying/shopping etc anymore (not that I'm saying he's gonna batter her or anything, it was just a useful comparison). If you're a true friend you'll stick by no matter what and be there for support . Its really difficult watching but you have to let her make her own mistakes.

I guess so :(

Albie, all you can do is be there for her whenever and if she needs you. If you persist trying to tell her about this guy you could drive her away.

When you read the true life columns in mags, you frequently see about battered girlfriends and how alot of their friends deserted them when they wouldn't go out partying/shopping etc anymore (not that I'm saying he's gonna batter her or anything, it was just a useful comparison). If you're a true friend you'll stick by no matter what and be there for support . Its really difficult watching but you have to let her make her own mistakes.

ahh we think alike! ;)

yup, but at the same time you don't want to risk alienating her. there's nothing worse than someone telling you your making a mistake. Don't know about anyone else but if that person persists too long it makes me really stubborn and I won't even consider taking their opinion on board.

Albietron, just be her friend. Don't tell her what to do b/c it will just aggravate her. She's a big girl, if she wants to hang with him, let her. But if anything does happen (ie. her getting hurt somehow), swoop on in and just be the best supportive friend you can be. :)

sometimes you need to let people make mistacks. that is how people grow. i know i have learn for others mistakes. just be there for her if she needs you that is all you can do. and telling her not to hang out with people, will just make her just do it anyway. just be there. that is all you can do.